love or guns.

i woke up to the sound of von getting dressed for something, i ignored it tho and turned over where the sun beamed right in my face

"fuckkk" i put my head under the covers as von chuckled at me.

"wake up li folks i'm boutta leave." i jumped up immediately and looked at him.

"for what?"

"i gotta show to go to." he responded putting on his chains.

i watched him and smirked before crawling over to him on the bed thinking about all the shit we did last night.

"stop starin at me like tha." he smiled showing his grillz.

how the fuck did i get so lucky?

"i canttt, you just so fine" i put my hand on the rim of his boxers and he just stared at me before snapping back to reality.

"aye you better stop starting shit you can't finish" he pushed my hand away and continued putting his things on.

"boy bye the way i had you moanin n groanin last night ion wanna hear shit from you" i laughed and got up so i could brush my teeth and do my daily hygiene.

"and i had you doing the same thing" he said walking to the bathroom and looking at me thru the mirror.

"gimme kiss" i said looking up at him

he pecked my lips but i pulled him closer and made the kiss deeper.

he lifted me up and put me on the sink, he reached under my shirt but i pulled away from him.

"you gotta show to go to, remember?"

"you federal for that one." he rolled his eyes looking down at his print.

"oh well, sounds like a you problem" i walked out of the bathroom and to the hall way to see the gang sitting down stairs watching tv.

"aye lili tell von i said hurry his ass up we gotta leave in a few minutes." durk said to me as he saw me walk out.

"i heard you damn" von came walking out.

"it ain't my fault you wanna be all in love n shit" durk laughed as he got up, followed by trell, my'ell and trey.

von pulled me by the waist and gave me one more kiss before leaving out with durk nem.

i walked downstairs to the girls and sat on the couch.

"so you not gon tell us what happened?" honesty said putting her phone down and giving kayla a smirk.

"yes girl you and von came in last night looking like a mess" kayla said to me with a smirk.

"he walked to the door wit chu on his shoulder , he was struggling to keep his pants up he even hit yo head on the wall walking upstairs." honesty laughed as my face turned red from embarrassment.

"yo ass was all out n shit, yo dress was pulled up hella n ya left tiddie was out" kayla laughed hitting honesty on the arm playfully.

i rolled my eyes and got up after laughing with them.

"now y'all know what went down don't act dumb!" i laughed and walked back upstairs as they still teased me .

i plopped on the bed and grabbed my phone to facetime von.

 INCOMING FACETIME FROM 'MAMI 💕📌'

i pressed on the green button and smiled as she popped up on my phone.

"hey ba-" i said before she rudely cut me off.

"VON! i know damn well you ain't walk in this bitch witcho pants fucked up and my tiddies n shit out!" she yelled at me and sat up mugging me.

i laughed while looking at durk, my'ell, trey n trell knowing damn well they witnessed it happen.

"chill out li folk ian even mea-" i looked at her face and laughed more, she was mad at me but shit it was her fault we ended up like that.

"they ain't have to see allat, you even hit my head!" she said , damn i thought she forgot that cause i hit her shit a little too hard on that wall.

"look imma make it up to you when we get home." i was still on the road and she rolled her eyes.

"yeah ight watch you forget about me."

"girl you kno imma remember" i said before taking a picture of her, she gave me a mean look and i thought it was funny.

"von stoppp i look ugly" she moved her face out the camera.

"guh you'll survive"

"yeah bye, hit me up later" she hung up and i put my phone down in my chest.

"damn nigga you really love her" trey said lighting a blunt.

"y'all know i do, she my everything" i smiled

"you bet not hurt ha nomo either" trell looked over at me wit a li jokingly smile.

"nah never that, i can't let her go this time. plus i heard she talking to that jay nigga again." i said rollin my eyes.

"yeah yeah fuck that nigga, the real question is did you pull out?" my'ell looked at me with a smirk on his face as the rest looked at me.

shit.

did i pull out?

i paused a moment thinking before responding to his question.

"yeah yop" i reassured them.

i think..