comprende.

jay started punching the dude over and over again till i stopped him

"ard chill he out yo" i grabbed jay and walked away with him and kayla.

at least kayla came thru for me, honesty was nowhere to be found.

we all sat in the vip lounge we got and decided to wait for honesty.

"so waddup witchu li-"

"unt unt boy don't be tryna spark up no conversation with her after you done almost ruined her relationship"

kayla interrupted jay from talking to me n ian gon cal she was kinda right, von was heated when he saw jay textin me .

"ion think i was talking to yo big head ass" jay snapped back at her.

and i was just sitting in the middle in complete defeat.

i should've never went out i should've just stayed home and took care of my son.

"okay? what that gotta do wit you almost ruining a relationship wide leg bitch"

kayla said with made me chuckle a little then they both looked at me.

"you know what i'm gone, enjoy yo night liyah" jay got up and walked off, ian care tho he ain't my problem nomo.

after a few minutes passed me n kayla was talking and honesty still ain't show up.

i'm still gon wait for her, don't nobody deserve to have they friends abandon them.

kayla got a text which made me look down at her phone and the contact name said "jay 🤫💕"

she looked at her phone and quickly grabbed it then got up.

"uhh imma be back, imma go look for honesty"

i know that wasn't my ex...jay.

nah maybe i'm tripping, everybody name they kid jay.

but she would've told me if she was fucking wit somebody.

nah-

my thoughts got interrupted as honesty walked back to the vip booth stumbling and her dress was all lifted up and shit.

i looked at her with a shocked face and decided to tease her.

"bitchhhh you was gettin dicked down ???"

honesty laughed and sat down next to me fixing herself.

"yes i'm sorry i left y'all that man was just so damn fine. what happened while i was gon? and where kayla"

my face completely changed when she mentioned kayla.

"a lot of shit happened i'll tell you in a minute tho, and kayla went looking for you"