4lifers.

tears started flowing down my cheeks as i heard von say that sentence

"will you marry me?"

i really don't know what to do but i do know i wanna say yes.

"ye-YES" i slightly yelled as he put the ring on my finger.

this shit was a huge step but i know i wanted to spend the rest of my life with von.

"you like it don't you?" i heard him say, and ian gon cap i was cheesin hard as fuck.

von the only nigga that never made me feel basic, we may have had our ups and downs but i really love this nigga.

he wiped my tears away and kissed me deeply, i cupped his face and smiled as he slowly pulled away.

"you better thank durk n ya brother cause with out them we wouldn't be hea righ na" he looked in my eyes and smiled.

the way his diamonds glistened in the light, ugh this baby needa come asap.

"baby daddy iced me out" i joked with him then grabbed his chin to kiss him again.

i really couldn't believe we was gon get married, a lot of thoughts raced my mind but that got interrupted by von speaking.

"yo ma it's gettin late we needa leave" he said while leaving some money on the table and grabbing my hand.

we walked out of the restaurant with our arms locked together, i felt safe with him.

his touch was something unforgettable, everything about this man was unforgettable, his smile, his dreads, his looks, his personality, everything.

he helped me in the car and got in on the drivers side.

when he started driving i started to get a uneasy feeling like something was gonna happen.

i rubbed my belly and immediately started feeling some typa pain, that shit hurted tho.

"baby my sto-" i got cut off by the feeling of something dripping down my leg, i looked at von and grabbed his arm tightly.

"baby i think my water just broke!" i yelled out in pain as von guided me thru everything.

he called all of our friends and told them to meet us at the hospital, meanwhile i'm in the passenger seat breathing hard as fuck.

"it's gon be cool baby just breathe we almost there" von comforted me but that ain't help

"von i been breathing this whole time! i think i got that part down!" i said with a attitude cause this birth shit was not it.

von pulled up in front of the hospital and hopped out quickly to get me checked in.

other doctors and nurses came out to help me but some asked von questions.

 the doctors and nurses took liyah somewhere to the back, they said she had to give birth immediately so there wasn't no time to let any extra people in the room

my leg was shaking fast as fuck cause i was worried, me and the gang been in the waiting room for 2 hours.

part of me wanna bust in there and help her give birth my damn self.

"mr Bennett?"

i stood up and so did durk n trell.

"your fiancé and your new baby boy are okay, and their both extremely healthy so if you want to see them the room number is 408."

i exhaled deeply because i really thought something happened.

"i thought birth only took 5 minutes" trey said as we all walked to the elevator.

"nigga what-" durk said and looked at him funny before shaking his head

"shit you not alone trey" kayla dapped him up and we all started laughing.

"y'all some fucking dumbasses yo" i said as the elevator doors opened.

it wasn't enough room for everybody so honesty and my'ell decided to leave because it was like 2am in the morning and they could just come up here later.

i ran down the hallway looking at the room numbers until hers finally popped up, i walked in and seen liyah looking tired as hell but she was holding our son as well.

"wassup ma, n li folks" i chuckled and kissed her forehead as the gang came in behind me.

"hey papi" liyah said while holding our son.

"did y'all decide on a name yet?" kayla asked while walking to the bed and giving liyah a hug.

"hmmm i was thinking about kamaj dior bennett" liyah said which made me smile.

"and he got von last name, he fasho gon be a demon." trell said.

______________________
hi 🧍🏾‍♀️ i been busy with life but y'all kno i had ta drop this..i'll drop another one tmr maybe 😴