bonnie n clyde

a few months later

a few months later.

i laid down on the beach smoking as my friends played in the water like little ass kids.

von been acting strange lately, he been mad rude and for no reason. he on tour doe and me and my friends took a little trip to miami till he got back.

it was just me and the girls, the boys went w him on tour n shit which meant we could do whatever.

"girl come on and get up!! you been laying down all day in yo head" honesty said walking up to me with kayla.

"yeah bitch get upp." kayla said trying to pull me up.

"stoop i'm saving my energy for the club tonight." i said laughing

"girl i done forgot all about that. we needa head back to the house so we can we ready." honesty said grabbing her things.

i put my slides on and grabbed my towel from the sand.

"finally."

we got in the car and headed to the beach house we got for the week.

after like 20 minutes passed we were in our rooms getting ready n shit.

it was 9:00 and usually all the people get to the club around 10.

kayla came to my room lookin like a whole ass snack.

"okay bitch i see youuu! lookin fine n shii" i laughed and shaked my ass on her

"okay bitch i see youuu! lookin fine n shii" i laughed and shaked my ass on her."

"girl you too!!" she said and started recording me.