tru luv.

yeah i guess i gotta admit it, i been on liyah ass a lot but i just want what's best for her

ian usually overprotective cause i know she can handle herself but when my'ell told me some nigga snatched her up really blew me.

and when kayla got caught up for her snake actions that shit blew me even more.

"why the fuck you ain't tell me some random ass nigga snatched you up?" i asked her as i watched her look instantly change.

"how you kn-"

"DONT WORRY BOUT IT" i snapped n looked down at her

out of all things she was worried about how the fuck i found out?

"lower yo tone dayvon." liyah said while standing up.

"nah cause my'ell told me some li nigga snatched you up in the club n you over hea acting like ion got no right to be mad" i sat down and rubber my hands over my face in frustration.

one thing i'll never do is put my hands on somebody i love, especially liyah.

"nigga i am grown! you don't gotta fucking worry about me all the time and tell that nigga my'ell i'm on his ass" liyah yelled at me but i gave her that one look.

"just cause you grown don't mea- you know what, get the fuck out my face." i stood up and pushed liyah out of my way then walked up stairs.

ian have to push her like that but why the fuck she gotta be so difficult?

i sat on the bed shaking while scrolling thru my phone as she walked thru the bedroom door with a bag.

she started packing some clothes and i looked at her.

"where the fuck you goin?" i asked while standing up.

she looked at me with tears in her eyes as she kept stuffing the bag with random clothes, them shits ain't even match.

"i need a break von! you always breathing down my neck treating me like a damn kid all the time, you get to go out! you get to hang out wit yo friends! why can't i?!"

she had a good ass point but i can't tell her why ion want her outside cause then she gon be on some more bullshit, i already hear it now.

i walked over to her and hugged her, grabbing the bag out of her hand.

"i'm sorry baby, n i'm sorry fa pushing you like that downstairs. i know i be on yo ass all the time but that's just me showing i care" i said trying to take her mind off the subject.

"no you not von! stop lying i know how you is! if you cheating just say that."

i looked down at her dumb and furrowed my eyebrows.

where the fuck did that come from?

"girl i got you pregnant and stayed, don't ever talk about cheating when it come to me."

her mood lifted and she smiled then hugged me and buried her head in my chest.

"i love you von"

"i love you too queen"

it's been a couple of weeks since me and von li disagreement and shit has been ight

but today i took kamaj to the mall so we could find him some new clothes, that li boy already grew out of his clothes.

i stopped in carter's and strolled around while thinking to myself.

personally i feel like buying designer baby clothes is a waste of money, cause what's the point of the baby is gonna grow out of em?

eh i don't know, but i mean if i ever did buy clothes for him i could just sell them by the time he grows out of them.

i picked up a few shirts and showed kamaj causing him to smile at me.

"awww baby you like em? cause i do too" i said while putting the clothes in the cart.

i then checked out and went to foot locker so i could buy him some jordan's.

as i walked in i immediately got a off feeling, ion know why but i decided to shrug it off.

when i finished shopping for him i carried his car seat to my Maybach and got him in the car before walking to the drivers seat.

then that feeling came back.

i looked behind me to see a black car pull up with tinted windows.

i shrugged it off cause maybe they just waiting for me to move out the way so they can get this spot, it was hella cars in the mall parking lot.

??? pov.

"you gotta make a move sooner or later she boutta get in the car!"

i pulled out my AR15 then rolled my ski mask down so she wouldn't be able to see my face.

either way if she survived or not there could be witnesses so the best thing is to think safe.

i rolled down the window and pointed the beam at her, slightly smiling.

as soon as she turned around i let off three shots which all hit her.

i watched her body drop then immediately rolled the window back up.

"YO GO! HURRY UP" i yelled at the driver as he quickly drove off.

i leaned back in the backseat and pulled out my phone to call kayla.

"yoo, did you get that shit done?" kayla asked over the phone.

"yeah yop, i'm sure she dead" i said cleaning my gun off.

"great, meet me back at my house. we got some shit to discuss, jay"

_________________________

🤭, i know i been gone for a li min but shit i'm hea na !!