damaged.

i was on my own shit now, i started my own business and had hella orders coming in within minutes, my little business helped me open my own nail shop

since i always had hella customers i asked Kayla and Honesty if they wanted to help out cause this shit was hard.

ian talked to von every since he made it clear that i was 'his' that don't make sense though, we grown as hell and he wanna be toxic.

anyways, i started talking to Jay again, i had finally opened up to him and told them there was nothing goin on between me and von but we agreed to stay friends.

i did get this one dude number while i was at the mall doe, we been texting for a couple of weeks n he seem chill as hell.

i sighed and shook myself out of my thought to prepare myself for this long stressing day, usually the dude i been texting would come to the shop and chill wit me there while i took my clients. he ain't text me back, maybe he busy.

i opened the shop up and got everything set out and ready, i then facetimed Kayla n Honesty.

"wassup sluts" i said jokingly

"heyyy whoreee" honesty said n Kayla also greeted us.

"make sure y'all be in this bitch bout 12, we got hella clients today." i said while looking into the camera

"ard i'm on my way, i'm half way dressed" honesty said n left the call.

"yeah me too, give me like 10 minutes" Kayla said then hung up.

i scrolled thru my phone before i got a facetime call from a unknown number, i covered the camera so they couldn't see me.

"who this?" i asked nonchalantly

"who else li folk" von put his face in the camera, fuck that man looked so damn fine.

but it's fuck him and always will be.

"oh whatchu want." i said catching a attitude.

"damn i can't check up on you?" he said as i uncovered the camera

"no you may not, you ain't my nigga so fuck off my line" i hung up on him n called zion, the dude i been texting.

he answered quick as hell which low key made me start thinkin bout shit.

"wassam gang" he looked at me with a smile on his face

"i'm at the shop n need some company, Honesty n Kayla on they way but they taking too long" i pouted

"okay folk gimme like 5 minutes imma be over there" he finished his sentence while getting up

"okay byee be safe" i said before hanging up.

this shit so hard to not think about, why von want me back now? he ain't talked to me in months.

he do this everytime i start talkin to a new nigga.

and the devil spoke for him self, von facetimed me again n i groaned in annoyance.

i answered it clearly not caring about what he had to say.

"before you hang up i gotta question" he said, he looked like he was suspecting me of something.

he boutta say some bogus ass shit watch.

"what." i said stern

"you talkin ta any otha nigga folk?" he looked me in the eyes thru the camera which made my heart race.

it's always the little shit he do.

"i don't know why you worried if i'm not wit you nomo"

"that's besides the point answer the question." he said annoyed

"no, you been pulling little slick shit and i don't like it. von we not together so stop tryna control every little thing i do"

shit even if we was together he still not controlling me.

"i'm doing good on my own and i don't need you to fuck shit up for me, you and ya lil bitch kris can have fun, okay? okay."

i hung up on him as zion walked thru the door, i was going thru so many damn emotions it was hard to control.

zion pulled a stool n sat down next to me, "you cool?" he rubbed my back and comforted me in his arms.

"yeah, i just started overthinking" i lied.

ian know what to say..

why was von doing this to me now? why won't he leave me alone.

after a few hours passes the girls were here taking clients while i waited on my next one.

zion showed me this tiktok that he came across and it was a dude falling on grease as his girlfriend recorded it.
______________________
flashback| 5 years ago.

"VON! COME HELP ME PLEASE" I screamed as i looked to the camera placed on the bathroom sink, i poured grease on the floor and kept screaming till i heard von running thru the house.

he finally entered my bedroom and ran straight to my bathroom where he slipped n busted his shit.

i laughed and looked down at him.

"you just got knocked the fuck out maaann" i continued to laugh while von gave me a stank face.

"you okay baby?" i asked him, he was silent.

he then reached his arm out and my dumbass grabbed it, he pulled me down n made me slip on the grease as well.

i landed on his chest and glared at him as he laughed his ass off.

__________________

my thoughts got completely ruined as i heard the bell on the door jingle.

ain't no fucking way.