singularity.

i sat in the living room chilling with trell and durk, we wasn't doing shit too important but smoking and playin the game

my phone kept ringing nonstop but it was prolly a random broad so i shook it off.

as soon as i got done whopping trell ass in mortal kombat i looked at my phone and saw 20+ miss calls from honesty.

that shits weird she don't never call me, hell ian even know she had my number.

i called her back of course and she answered quick as fuck.

"WHAT THE FUCK TOOK YOU SO LONG TO ANSWER?!"

if shordie yelling at me like this then it better be a good reason why.

"first off chill the fuck out, why you callin me?"

"aaliyah got shot! me and my'ell and trey been trying to call you not shit ass bitches but nobody answered! come to the hospital right now!" honesty hung up and we all looked at each other.

fuck do she mean liyah got shot?

this why i been breathing down her neck, ian think them niggas was really bout it..

i immediately got up and grabbed my 40, i walked around the house looking for my shoes then got frustrated.

"FUCK BRO" i ran my fingers thru my hair in frustration as trell walked in the room.

"yo here you go"

he handed me my shoes and i quickly put them on.

"they did that shit while my son was there yo, she had my son with her and they still shot at her!" i yelled as tears formed in my eyes

trell rubbed my back and dabbed me up

"listen bruh i can tell you na liyah one strong ass female, she gon make it and i'm sure maj safe too. but whoever did this shit gon pay fasho" he said giving me a evil look.

durk was already in the car waiting for us, i grabbed my ski mask and walked out of the house.