Bio and Harem Voting

Name: Shiro Hyoudou
Alias/Nicknames: The White Knight, The Hotter Hyoudou (Both by girls of Kuoh Academy)

Age: 17
Gender: Male
Race: Demigod (Half Human, Half God)

Family:
Unknown Biological Father
Raphaeline (Biological Mother)

Gorou Hyoudou (Adoptive Father)Miki Hyoudou (Adoptive Mother)Issei Hyoudou (Adoptive Brother)

Miki Hyoudou (Adoptive Mother)
Issei Hyoudou (Adoptive Brother)

Looks:

Personality: Chivalrous, Smart, Kind, Relaxed (Normal)Flirty, Loving, Caring (To his girl/girls)Crazy, Funny, Stupid, Wild (To his best friends/The Boys)Brutal, Cold, Merciless, Sadistic (To enemies)

Personality:
Chivalrous, Smart, Kind, Relaxed (Normal)
Flirty, Loving, Caring (To his girl/girls)
Crazy, Funny, Stupid, Wild (To his best friends/The Boys)
Brutal, Cold, Merciless, Sadistic (To enemies)

Likes: His birth mother, his adopted family, Irina, Xenovia, Rias and her peerage (for taking care of Issei), Sona and her peerage, his girl/girls, his friends, The Boys, his white hair, soba, some girls in Riser's peerage, Vali Team

Dislikes: The Ten Gods (for what they did to his mom), Fallen Angels, Riser, Kokabiel, Freed, Issei lying to him, when his friends are hurt, seeing his lover/lovers hurt, Bullies, Liars, Racists, Rapists, Traitors, Valper, The Old Satan Faction, when there is no soba

Backstory: Shiro is the adopted brother of Issei and the childhood friend of Irina and Xenovia. You and Xenovia came from the same orphanage. He and Issei grew up to the point that Issei doesn't even know or remember you being adopted. He just thought your white hair came from his family (it didn't). However, Shiro is a demigod and the biological son of Raphaeline of the Ten Gods. Also for some reason, Shiro has an addiction to soba.

VOTING

I'm having a voting done so that I can get something decided on.

If you have noticed the girl/girls thing I put. I'm having you guys decided if Shiro should have a harem or not.

Just comment Yes or No for a harem.

And here's some spoilers:
If Shiro doesn't get the Harem, his girl will NOT be a DxD girl.

But if Shiro gets a Harem, he will get DxD girls but none of the will be the Main Girl.

So yes, I have already decided on Shiro's lover/Main Girl. But I will not reveal who it is until this voting is done.

Comment here for who you want in the harem if you vote for a harem.