Chapter 22: Bros and a Junior

3rd Person POV
Occult Research Club
Rias and her peerage currently stand in front of a locked door with tape and chains surrounding it.

Issei: We're releasing a second bishop? I didn't even know we had a second bishop!

Rias: Last night, my brother informed me to release the seal and allow the bishop to leave the area. I'm not sure why, but the bishop refused the offer.

Issei: So a literal shut in.

Akeno: Such a shame, especially since the child used to be the largest earner we had.

Issei: No way! Seriously?!

Kiba: With special contracts, the bishop used a computer to make them.

Xenovia: Which means the bishop's power must've been dangerous for it to be locked away.

Rias then turned to Issei.

Rias: But I'm also curious. Issei, why didn't Shiro join us? We did invite him.

Kiba: I ask that too. What happened?

Issei rubbed the back of his head.

Issei: He said he'd go, but he was told that he has to go through training tonight. His trainers are super ticked with him apparently.

Koneko: I hope he's okay.

Issei: He's.....probably fine.

Meanwhile
With Shiro
Shiro was struggling to do push-ups as Chisato and Rossweisse were both sitting on his back as he does them.

Shiro's Mind: (Whatever you do Shiro, don't tell them that they're heavy. Because if you do, you will foresee pain and trauma worse than death.)

Shiro continued to sweat and mentally sweat to himself while Rossweisse watched him closely with seemingly daggers in her eyes.

Back with ORC

Issei: Yeah, he should be fine.

Meanwhile, Rias undid the seal at the door, freeing the bishop.

Koneko: And just like that, the seal has been broken.

Rias: Alright. Let's go inside everyone.

The group agreed and followed Rias inside the room. It appeared to be by some would call it girly with the color pink around. However, they were greeted with a high pitch scream.

Issei: What the hell?!

Rias: Hello. I'm glad to see you're looking well.

???: I don't understand! What's going on?!

Akeno: The seal has been broken and you can come home with us now.

Akeno walked to the box and opened it up. Soon, the coffin opens to reveal a small "girl" with short hair, and wearing a girl's Kuoh Academy uniform.

 Soon, the coffin opens to reveal a small "girl" with short hair, and wearing a girl's Kuoh Academy uniform