Chapter 4: Rise of The Boys

Warning!
Not much of a Chisato development chapter, but will be featured. This chapter will feature, The Boys.
________________________________

3rd Person POV
Today was a new morning. Shiro woke up to see his new cat sleeping on his chest.

Shiro's Mind: (Cute.)

The cat woke up and stretched. After stretching, it stared at Shiro.

Shiro: Hey kitty. Got a name I can call you?

The cat stared for a few moments and then jumped off the bed. Once off the bed, the cat began to move some of Shiro's clothes.

Shiro: Hey! What're you-

Shiro saw that the cat was making letters.

Shiro's Mind: (That is one smart cat.)

After the cat finished arranging the clothes, it turned around looking at Shiro. Shiro looked at the word the cat spelled.

Shiro: Kuroka?

Shiro saw the cat was swaying it's tail.

Shiro: Alright, Kuroka it is. Well, I'm off for a run.

Shiro got dressed for a run as his new cat, Kuroka, leaped back on the bed.

Kuroka POV
I turned back into my human form with one thing on my mind.

Kuroka's Mind: (Shit shit shit! He almost saw my panties on the bed!)

I quickly put them back on and returned into my cat form so no one would get suspicious.

Though I do wonder what Shiro's face would look like if he caught me.~

Alright Kuroka, relax. Now be a good girl and wait for master to come home.

Shiro POV
As I was doing my run, I saw Issei doing push-ups while Rias sat on his back. I was first surprised by this, but I smiled to see that Issei was trying. After another minute, I decided to walk over to them.

I spotted Issei's movements weren't proper, so I was going to correct him but it looks like Rias beat me to it. She slapped Issei on the waist, informing him of his position.

I could see he was thinking of something perverted, his face never fails to show it. I walked over but it seems that they notice me.

Rias: Shiro!

Shiro: Rias!

Rias and I share a friendly hug for a few seconds.

Issei: Bro! What're you doing here?

Shiro: I was going for a run but I noticed you were working out! You should really work on your position though.

Issei: Hey!

Shiro: Just saying, it was easy to spot.

Issei groaned in embarrassment.

Shiro: But I'm glad you're trying.

Rias: Oh I forgot to mention, someone's meeting us here Issei.

Issei: Who?

On cue, I see a blonde girl running towards us.

Shiro: Hey, isn't that the Asia Argento girl we met that one day Issei?

I see that she's about to trip and fall, but I catch her just in time. She turned to see me, give me a surprised look.

Asia: Oh! Thank you for that.

Shiro: It's no problem, just be careful where you step.

After we had our meeting, we headed back home and spotted a lot of boxes. I later learned that Asia would be moving in with us. Dad kept saying her name wrong, but then the idea of a housewife came for Issei, which got them pouring tears of joy. I could tell Issei was embarrassed but I just teased him.