Chapter 19: Party Days

3rd Person POV
Shiro woke up early on the morning to still see Chisato and Xenovia asleep in his arms. He stared at their peaceful and beautiful faces as they slept with ease. The demigod among the three leaned in and gently kissed their foreheads before sneaking out of the bed as quiet as possibly to leave for the shower.

Shiro walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. Once it was at a satisfactory temperature and the perfect amount of steam in his opinion, he entered the tub and began to wash himself, starting with his white hair that he cares much about. His eyes were shut as he avoided water getting into his eyes.

After about 2 minutes of washing with shampoo and conditioner, he felt a pair or arms wrap around his chest. Shiro moved his head up a little in alert. Her looked back behind him to see Chisato, standing behind him in the shower, her arms wrapped around his body.

Shiro's eyes slightly widened with surprise to see her eyes as they met. In a span of about a few seconds, Shiro felt a lower region grow, he and Chisato's eyes both ironically looked down and back to face each other. Their faces began to grow a familiar shade of pink, with the idea of what they had in mind for each other.

Lime Alert!

Chisato slowly crawled her hand down and began to trace Shiro's semi erected member with her finger and nails, causing it to grow harder and longer than it was before she first snuck in the shower.

Chisato began to wrap her fingers, and envelop Shiro's fully erected cock with her hand. She started to pump at a slow and steady pace, in a way, massaging and stimulating Shiro to a point where he felt nothing but pleasure.

Shiro began to breathe heavily. He then looked up from behind to Chisato and used one of his arms to caress her cheek, even though she stood behind. She used her other hand to rub Shiro's chest, as the two began lean into a kiss. This action only continued for approximately a minute or two, until Shiro turned around, causing Chisato to stop.

The two stared at each other before Chisato once again wrapped Shiro's cock with her hand. She began to pump at a somewhat faster rate. Shiro used his right hand to massage Chisato's breast, causing her to give a quiet moan. To increase the volume of her voice, Shiro used his other hand to reach down and rub her most sensitive area and the entrance to her erogenous zone.

The two stared at each other's eyes, with the look of lust inside both of their pupils. Chisato used her hand to caress Shiro's cheek and they pulled into another kiss, quieting the loud moaning as they moaned and groaned into each other's mouths.

Shiro and Chisato slipped their tongues into one another's as they swirled around each other. Their eyes shut as they continued to rub, massage and pump one another in their own private shower together.

It took another 10 more minutes before Shiro stopped what he was doing, as he felt the coming urge of ejaculation come to him. He turned around, and Chisato jerked fast. In a span of 15 seconds, Shiro groaned as his toes curled tightly and his eyes closed shut, his semen spewing out and splatting onto the tub floor. Shiro and Chisato breathed deep as they watched all of Shiro's cum flow with the water and into the drain.

Shiro turned around and looked back at Chisato, he went on his knees, causing Chisato to look confused until she gave a surprising moan. Shiro leaned to Chisato's entrance and now was using his tongue as a tool of pleasure.

Chisato leaned her back against the wall, her hair had moved all to her left side, her hands were both moved down and just inches away from Shiro's hair. In a few seconds, Chisato's fingers were enveloped in Shiro's soaked white hair. She ran her fingers through his hair, stimulating his head is a satisfying massage.