Chapter 15: Catching Up

3rd Person POV
Xenovia: It's been a long time. Hasn't it, Shiro?

Shiro looked with his eyes widened in shock as he stares into the eyes of the one girl who became his very first friend.

Everyone was staring in awe at the scene between the two of them.

After what was about 10-15 seconds of staring that felt like half a minute, Shiro and Xenovia leaned into each other, wrapping their arms around each other into an firm and perfectly tight embrace.

Shiro: X....Xenovia.

Xenovia's face was halfway hidden, but she was holding a smile on her face, even if it were to be a small one.

Xenovia: I've waited for a while to see you again.

Shiro: I....I've missed you.

The two held their hug that they've put emotions of missing the other for what seems to be an entire minute before finally letting go. The two looked at each other with smiles on their faces, that happened to warm the hearts of devils that were watching them.

Rias: Well isn't that adorable!

Miki: It sure looks like you two have a lot to catch up on!

Issei POV
I continued to watch as Shiro sat with mom, Irina and that Xenovia chick!

Who knew that was actually her! She didn't really seem that nice when I met her though. But she seems to really have a thing for Shiro.

They spoke about a lot of stories. Somehow the one where Shiro was molested by a priest at the orphanage he was at. I still remember the time he told me it. It was apparently after Xenovia was adopted, based off her reactions, she seemed pretty shocked and saddened to hear.

After about 15 more minutes of them talking, I see them walking away, and Shiro sighed in happiness.

Issei: Wow bro, you seem happy.

Shiro: No crap, that was my childhood friend from my time at the orphanage. Why wouldn't I be happy?

Issei: I dunno. Maybe cause she took some soba?

Once I said that. There was no going back on how fucked I was.

Shiro grabbed me against the wall, and he looked pissed. I kinda wanted to shit myself just at what happened.

Shiro: You better tell me that this is a joke!

Issei: Ok! Ok! It's a joke! I'm sorry!

Shiro: If you ever make that kind of joke again, I will turn your insides into BITCH LASAGNA! Got it?!

Issei: Yes I'm sorry man!

Shiro let me go and walked to his room.

Small Timeskip
3rd Person POV
Issei, Rias and Asia are currently in Issei's room, talking about their recent experiences, including the issue with Kiba.

Asia: Hey Rias?

Rias: What is it?

Asia: What's going on with Kiba?

Rias: That is a long story to explain.

Issei: It does sounds like one, especially since how he reacted to a photo in that picture book.

Meanwhile
Shiro POV
I was heading to my room to sleep. I could really use some after making up lost time with Xenovia.

God it was so nice to see her again. Probably shouldn't have said anything about the priest molesting incident.