Chapter 8: Relief Through Passion

Major Warning and Spoiler!
There will be a lot of stuff happening between Shiro and Chisato!

Also, 18+ happening!

Yep,  I think you know what I mean by a lot of stuff is going to happen now.
________________________________

3rd Person POV
It was now the 5th day of Shiro's training in Kyoto. It was decent but with plenty rough edges.

Shiro was walking his way towards the bath to clean himself for the day, again.

Shiro's Mind: (Jeez. Another rough day, how worse can it get?)

Shiro walked into the bathroom and prepared his bath. Once it was ready, he stripped and got in being unaware of his surroundings.

Shiro POV
I have so much going on inside my head.

I love Chisato, but does she love me back?

Why can't I just confess to her?

What's going on with my mom?

How is Xenovia doing? I miss her.

Why do Issei and the others hide the fact that they are devils?

Where's the closest soba shop?

I shook my head in confusion to that last thought.

I should try to tone down on the soba.

???: Oh Shiro, you're here.

My eyes widened with shock, I looked to see Chisato in the bathroom with me.

Wearing nothing but a towel.

Shiro: GAH! Chisato! W-What're you doing in here?!

Chisato: I thought I'd join you to save some water.

As I looked away in embarrassment I felt my face heat up more than it was. To see Chisato like that.

She does look beautiful without her glasses tho-HEY! STOP THAT BRAIN!

Chisato: Plus, I heard that when you spend time naked together, you build trust between another.

Shiro: I-I think that's between two guys! A-And not for that to sound gay!

Chisato: Is that alright Shiro? If I join you?

Shiro: *blushing* Oh! I-I don't mind at all!

Chisato: *small giggle* Thank you Shiro. If you don't mind it as well, I'll help you wash your back.

Shiro: Alright.

For the next few minutes, I soaked and washed my hair as Chisato washed hers. It was embarrassing and I found myself looking at her a few times before looking away.