BREAKING NEWS

Hey guys, it's the author of the book, RedHood129, making this to inform you of some serious news that I want to discuss with you all. But I won't be alone here.

Just then, a refrigerator broke through a wall and landed next to the author, who seemed unfazed. Out of the refrigerator came Shiro Hyoudou.

Shiro: Yo! What's good my super awesome binge readers?!

Shiro, stop that. We have to be serious here.

Shiro: What?! *sigh* Fine. I'll just sit around and think of some cool catchphrases and one liners.

Thank you. Now moving on.

Before I begin, I'm gonna reveal the titles of the next two chapters for the book right now.

Chapter 23: Khaos Brigade Battle
Chapter 24: The Day I Set Her Free, and The Day I Could No Longer Be a Hyoudou

I think you can get a good picture of what's expected to happen.

However, that's not it to this.

Those two chapters won't just be the end of Season 2, but it could be the last of this book.

Shiro: What?!

I know it sounds sad. But hear me out. I've been thinking of a book that will continue off the White Haired Hyoudou into another title. This doesn't mean the series is over.

Shiro: Hm?

However, this isn't a fully guaranteed operation yet.

The reason why I'm revealing this is not just I absolutely appreciate all my readers and viewers, but also I want you guys to know ahead of time so it isn't too heartbreaking for you. I know how much you all love reading this, sometimes.

So yeah, that's what's going on right now.

Like I said, not officially confirmed, but I will let you all know later when the possible final two chapters are released.

So with that, this will most likely be one of the last times I say thank you for reading.

Shiro: But stick around! My series won't be over yet folks!

Like Shiro said, the series won't end, but could possibly continue on another book once Season 2 is over.

Thank you all for reading this message from the author to my viewers. I hope you all enjoy whatever happens to the future of the White Haired Hyoudou Series.

Oh and P.S.

April Fools.