Chapter 20: Harem Building and Rivals

Shiro POV
It was nightfall right now and I'm currently in bed with Kuroka.

Yeah. She apparently decided she felt like sleeping in her real form with me. Though I have a feeling she'll try something, Honestly, I've also gotten somewhat used to it that I practically just tell her to do normal things like it's a normal thing to say.

But I couldn't exactly fall asleep. I could hear a noise in the dining room.

I sat up and looked at Kuroka. She wasn't letting me go. I didn't want to be rude so I gently shook her. She slowly opened her eyes awake.

Kuroka: What's the matter...master?~

Shiro: I'm going downstairs. I hear something.

I watched Kuroka lay back down and slowly undo more of her kimono to unveil more of her body and large breasts.

Kuroka:

But why go downstairs when you can stay here in bed with me?~

Shiro: Kuroka, I'm going downstairs. You can stay in the bed. Just don't do weird things.

I could see Kuroka give a pout to me before I just decided to gently move her so that I can get up and investigate.

I just need to know what's going on downstairs.

Kuroka POV
Awwww.....Master doesn't want to sleep with me?

Hmmm....

I have a a funny idea in my head. I don't know if Shiro will laugh, but I might get a chuckle or two.

I slowly began to remove my panties that I was wearing while I thought about my plan.

Once I got them off, I got into position, staring at the door.

Time to play the waiting game.~

Shiro POV
I quietly went downstairs to check out the noise. As I got closer I came to a realization once the noise was more clear.

Someone was crying, but to be more specific, a woman.

I snuck around and looked into the dining room. There, the sight I saw made my eyes widen. I think I felt my face heat up too.

I could literally see Grayfia in...purple lingerie?

purple lingerie?