Chapter 13: Black Cat

Shiro POV
Hold up.

Wait a minute.

My cat.....is this chick?!

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!?!

Shiro: Huh?!

Kuroka: *giggling* You heard me, I'm your precious pet cat, Kuroka.

Her face got closer to mine as I was trying to get to the door. But I was still standing their in shock and confusion with a slight chance that I may have an erection.

Can you blame me though? This chick is pretty hot. But I'm still confused as hell!

I still don't get why she is sniffing me though. But then she licked my face for some reason!

Kuroka: Yes, you seem to still smell and taste like a child.

I then felt Kuroka touch my stomach, I assume she's feeling up my abs though.

Kuroka: *seducrively* But with a body of a man who is half of a god.~

Kuroka backed away from me with a finger close to her mouth with her tongue sticking out. It looked oddly cute for some reason.

Kuroka:

But most definitely of a child

Shiro: Hey now! Watch yourself!

I prepared to get into a fight, in my own room. How was this going to work?

I knew I should've eaten more soba for this!

However, as I was in my thoughts on how I was gonna defend myself. I ended up finding myself near Kuroka's face again. She had a blush on her cheeks and a smile on her face, the next thing she said....

.....I was not totally prepared to hear yet.

Kuroka:

Hey! Hey! Hey! I got an idea! How about you and I make babies together!

Shiro: Uuuuhhhhhhh........