Chapter 1: New Devil, Strange Feelings

3rd Person POV
???: 48.....49.......50!

A young shirtless man was finishing his workout before he had began his classes at Kuoh Academy. He had white hair and green eyes. His name is Shiro Hyoudou, the adopted son of Gorou and Miki Hyoudou, and brother to Issei Hyoudou.

After finishing his final set, Shiro went towards his mirror to check himself out before going to shower.

(Replace Masamune with Shiro)

Shiro: Alright, not bad. Well I should wipe my equipment and shower.

After wiping his equipment and showering, Shiro went downstairs and met Miki, his adoptive mother.

Miki: Oh good morning Shiro! How was your workout? I heard you pumping iron earlier.

Shiro: Oh it was good, nothing to get something going for the morning.

Miki: *giggles* Glad to hear your hard work son. Here's your soba lunch, and can you wake up Issei. You'll be late if he doesn't wake up now.

Shiro: Yeah, I can. Oh and thanks for the lunch!

Miki: No problem sweetie.

Shiro left to wake up his perverted brother. He found his on his stomach, making a perverted face like he was having a lewd dream.

Shiro's Mind: (Yeesh, I wish he would stop being friends with Matsuda and Motohama. Those two bastards cause nothing but trouble for him and he usually leaves with bruises from the Kendo Club.)

Shiro wrapped his arms around Issei's waist and slowly began to lift him up. Issei slowly began to wake up and felt himself in the air.

Issei: Huh? WAI-WHAAAAA!!!!!!!

Shiro bent completely backwards, completing a German Suplex on Issei.

Issei: *in pain* GAHH!!! SHIRO! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!

Shiro: To wake you up. We got 40 minutes till class starts. Now get up and shower.

Issei: *checks time* Oh shit you're right! Thanks for waking me up bro!

Issei hurried to shower as Shiro left downstairs smiling to himself. Even though Issei was a pervert, Shiro knew how innocent Issei really is.

Issei ran downstairs in his Kuoh Academy uniform without the blazer on yet.

Issei: Sorry for sleeping in guys!

Miki: It's fine Issei, just try and get up early. You should really try Shiro's routine. You don't just naturally get a body like that.

Issei: *embarrassed* Mom!

Miki: I'm just saying Issei, it doesn't hurt to try. Anyways here's your lunches now hurry on out. You don't want to be late.