New Cover Reveal

Currently in the Occult Research Club sat Rias, along with her peerage and their newest member, Xenovia. They all sat down working on their club activities for the day.

As they worked, Issei was being treated for bruises that he got from peeping at the Kendo Club again with Matsuda and Motohama by Asia.

Asia: Issei, why do you always peek at them?!

Rias: Very naughty of you Issei.

Issei: *crying* I'm sorry! Okay?!

Rias: You wouldn't be sorry if you were doing it!

Issei continued to groan and cry in shame as Akeno, Koneko and Kiba were teaching Xenovia everything to know around the club.

As this continued, a sudden rumbling began to effect the building, getting the attention of everyone.

Xenovia: Ummm? What's that?

Asia: It feels like an earthquake!

Kiba let out a "Hmph" that got Xenovia's attention.

Xenovia: Kiba, what is that supposed to mean?!

Kiba: Well if I know better, it's either and actual earthquake or tsunami, or.....

At the exact moment....

Shiro is seen kicking the door to the club room down with his foot

....Shiro is seen kicking the door to the club room down with his foot.

Kiba: Or Shiro was sprinting here like a rhinoceros on Bull Shark Testosterone.

Koneko: Why that kind of detail?

Kiba: Just something that popped in my head.

Xenovia: Huh.

Akeno: That indeed, Xenovia.

Shiro quickly grabbed Issei by his shirt and chucked him through a wall. Literally.

Shiro: WOOOOO!!!!!

Issei: WHY?!

Rias: I was about to ask the same thing! Why?!

Shiro: Why not?!

Asia: I-I don't think tha-

Just as Asia was about to finish a sentence, a refrigerator slams through a wall and lands on Rias's now broken desk.

Rias: MY DESK!

Akeno: Shiro, I slowly begin to wonder less if we'll have one day where you don't damage the clubhouse.

Shiro: Oh that time, the refrigerator wasn't me!

Kiba: It wasn't?

Rias: Then who?!

Everyone looks at the door to see it pop open, revealing Chisato.

Asia: Ms. Hasegawa?!

Akeno: Why?!

Chisato: Didn't you all get the news?!

Xenovia: Does the news explain why Shiro is going crazy?

Chisato: Most likely!

Issei got himself out of the hole he was recently stuck in to see the scene.

Issei: Oh shitballs! What happened?!

Chisato: What happened was that the author made a sudden announcement!

Rias: What would that be?

Shiro: A NEW COVER FOR THE BOOK!

Everyone looked in shock.

Everyone: A NEW COVER?!

Xenovia looked at Shiro with sadness.

Xenovia: So I'm not the cover anymore?

Shiro; Unfortunately no. But you are always amazing, even if you're on the cover or not.

Shiro sat next to Xenovia to comfort her, which she sorta accepted.

Koneko: So if Xenovia isn't the cover anymore, what is it now?

Chisato: Here, take a look. I printed pictures so that you all could get a look.

Chisato handed everyone pictures of the new cover of the book by the author. Everyone looked in amazement.

 Everyone looked in amazement

Asia: Woah!

Akeno: How neat!

Kiba: Damn Shiro, you look badass in this cover man!

Chisato: I'm glad you guys seem to like it. Including you Xenovia.

Xenovia: Yeah, it's definitely more fitting. Especially if it's you, Shiro.

Shiro: H-Hey. Thanks Xeno.

Xenovia: No problem, Shi.

Issei: Please don't say that again.

Shiro: Please don't ruin cool things bro!

Issei: Hey!

Shiro: Get him boys!

Just then, a bunch of unknown boys at the school began to boo and kick Issei as he began to scream for help. A few more seconds later, another refrigerator slams into Issei this time.

Rias: ISSEI!

Asia: IS HE OKAY?!

Shiro: I dunno.

Rias: SOMEONE HELP HIM!

Shiro then turned to the camera of viewers.

Shiro: Well, that's the new cover guys! Hope you like it! And thank you all for reading!

Everyone began to smile and wave at the scene, but it was stopped by Rias.

Rias: Guys! We really need to get Issei out of there!

Shiro: Alright. Alright. Let me help you. Koneko, wanna give me a hand?

Koneko: Sure, whatevs. As long as we go for chicken nuggets later.

Shiro: Ha! For sure Koneko. For sure.

Koneko: Swag.

Shiro and Koneko got up on their feet to help Rias and Asia remove the refrigerator off of Issei and later, help repair all damages done to the Occult Research Club.

.....But not before a bunch of Russians blitzed in as if they were Rushing B their way in to celebrate.

___________________________________

Alright guys! That's the new cover! Hope you like it and hope you all enjoy the next upcoming chapter! Thank you all for your support!