Chapter 3: Learning and Training

3rd Person POV
Today has been now two days since Shiro found out about his true identity from Chisato. Since then, he has been adding more sets to his workout routine.

As Shiro was doing his workout routine, he spotted Issei at his doorway. He seemed lost in thought.

Shiro: Oh Issei! Didn't see you there! I thought you were still sleeping!

Issei: Huh? Oh! Yeah I just, woke up early today!

Shiro: I've noticed that ever since you joined the ORC. How's it going in there?

Issei: Oh, it's fine.

Shiro: I hope you didn't do anything stupid with those girls. You know how much I care for Koneko, Rias and Akeno.

Issei: Yes sir!

Shiro stopped his workout routine.

Shiro: Cmon bro. You know you don't need to do that. We're brothers man, not soldiers.

Issei: Yeah, I understand.

Shiro: Also, you know what I'm going to say next right?

Issei: Yeah yeah. I know.

Shiro: Stop hanging out with Matsuda and Motohama.

Issei: But why? They're good friends!

Shiro: And bad influences on you. And I'm not the only one who thinks that! I'm tired of seeing my brother come home with a bruise!

Issei looked back his brother with surprise.

Shiro: I may be a popular kid at school but my family comes first!

Issei looked down in shame. When Shiro took notice he sighed and put his hand on Issei's shoulder.

Shiro: Look, I'm sorry. I just care for you very much.

Issei: N-No. It's fine, I guess I just didn't see it that way.

Shiro: *lightly punches Issei's shoulder* Hey, don't think too hard on it. Besides, we gotta get ready to go. I'm gonna shower really quick and maybe we'll see that nice Asia girl when we walk.

(For your information, I put it to where Issei has already first encountered Asia and Freed. But Shiro is the MC here so there won't be much of Issei and Rias.)

Issei: U-Uh. Yeah! Maybe.

Shiro: Issei, are you alright? You hesitated when I said her name.

Issei: Oh don't worry! Everything's fine!

Issei's Mind: (I wish it was. I died and he doesn't even know. I hate having to hide this from you bro.)

Shiro: Alright then. Let's get going.

Timeskip
Issei and Shiro reached Kuoh Academy, but did not spot Asia. Almost everyone had taken a look at the two brothers.

Random Girl 1: Look! It's the White Knight!

Random Girl 2: He's so dreamy!

Random Girl 3: But look! It's his pervert brother!

Random Girl 2: There's no way those two could be related!

Shiro scoffed at that last comment. Technically, it's true. He and Issei aren't biologically related. But Issei's family had been the only family he's known before figuring out his true self from Chisato.

Shiro looked to see Issei looking down in shame.

Shiro: Come on, ignore them. We got class bro.