Chapter 23: Summit Time! (Khaos Brigade Battle Pt. 1)

3rd Person POV
Shiro and Chisato both stood behind the doors, speaking towards one another before entering the conference.

Shiro: A summit of debating peace?

Chisato: That's right.

Shiro was silent as he only stared at Chisato. He closed his eyes and reopened them, facing his mentor once again. He gave an expression as if he was somewhat understanding the situation.

Shiro: I'm assuming that the reasoning is to end the bloodshed between the three factions. The Angels, the Devils and the Fallen Angels, yes?

Chisato gave a slight nod.

Chisato: You're correct. It seems that the leaders of all three factions are on the agreement of using Kuoh Academy to hold this leader's summit to form a treaty of peace. However, I have been given a report that a potential attack could be planned here.

Shiro: What?

Chisato: That's why I prefer to be here, even though we were not technically invited to this meeting.

Shiro: I mean, I don't mind either. It's not like I got plans today, other than giving Issei shit about...well...anything. Literally.

Chisato: Noted.

Shiro: Mhm. Yep.

It was silent for just a few seconds until Shiro and Chisato stared back at each other, making eye contact as they did so, and agreed to now enter the conference room and watch the summit. The two opened the doors to the room and enter inside. The two find all three factions sitting at a table. Sirzechs and Serafall were representing the Devils, Michael for the Angels, and Azazel for the Fallen Angels.

Shiro took notice of Issei, Rias, Akeno, Asia, Xenovia and Kiba also present for the devils. They seemed surprised to see him and Chisato here.

Issei: Shiro? What're you doing here?

Shiro: Don't mind me bud. Just doing my own thing with my mentor.

Shiro's Mind: (And one of my many lovers.)

Issei remained silent and turned back to the table. Shiro took notice of Irina staring at him, he looked away as did she.

The summit continued on and on with some sort of constant getting off topic and then back on track. Azazel soon turned to Issei and Vali on their own thoughts of peace between the factions.

Vali: Please. All I want is to fight someone as strong as I am.

Kuro: Heh! Typical Vali!

Azazel: While you can do that, you'll also be able to do this without us having a war right?

Vali: I suppose so.

Azazel: And what about you, Red Dragon Emperor?

Issei: Huh?! Oh! Sorry I-Uh....I'm not exactly good at coming up with stuff on the spot here!

Azazel: Well let me make it more simple for you. If we were to go to war, you won't be able to have your way with Rias Gremory.

Rias made a light gasp. Her face began to glow a pink blush as the conversation continued.

Azazel: But if we make peace, then prosperity and propagation will become far more important.

Issei: You mean like....baby making?!

Shiro faced palmed himself and sighed.

Azazel: That's right! Imagine those training sessions! And you could practice every single day!