Chapter 7: Emotions Through Stress

3rd Person POV
Shiro and Chisato arrive in Kyoto. As they get out of their car, they see a woman running away and covering her chest.

Woman: Please! G-Get away from me!

They turn to see a man with a perverted face trying to grope and possibly rape the woman.

Man: Hehehe, just come here! I won't bite!~

Disgusted by this, Shiro marched forward and quickly grabbed the man by the throat and lifted him into the air.

Man: *choking* H-Hey! What the fuck?!

The man looked to Shiro to see him glaring at him, which his face scared the man.

Shiro:

I may be a believer of hope

I may be a believer of hope. But I wouldn't mind giving a disgusting fiend like you despair. So do me a favor and get lost!

Shiro let go of the man and he quickly ran away screaming like a little girl. The woman walked up to Shiro and thanked him for getting the man away. She left the station after that. Once the woman was gone, Chisato walked up to Shiro and put her hand on his shoulder.

Chisato: I sensed your power was leaking Shiro.

Shiro: It was?

Chisato: You need to be careful, if you leak too much, you could kill someone.

Shiro: Oh, I see.

Chisato: Don't think of it too much, let's get going.

Shiro: Right.

Shiro and Chisato left to their meeting spot to meet up with a Chisato's associate.

Timeskip
Shiro and Chisato reached the meeting spot and met a blonde woman with noticeably large breasts and a small blonde girl standing next to her.

TimeskipShiro and Chisato reached the meeting spot and met a blonde woman with noticeably large breasts and a small blonde girl standing next to her

(Yasaka)