WHH Shorts 3

Alright everyone. The next chapter of this book is expected to be one of my longest. With what's going on in my personal life. It may take me a while to finish it.

So to keep you all entertained, I made another small episode of some WHH Shorts.

Enjoy these while I work.

1. Who The Fuck is This?!

For some reason in the ORC today, everyone was doing some quiz on the internet.

Issei was seen, crying in a table.

Issei: Mineta?!

Everyone was seen staring at Issei as he cries of his character similarity.

Kiba: I hate to say it. But who did you think you were gonna get? Kirishima?

Issei: Maaaaybe?

Koneko: Dumb Perv.

Issei: Why must life hate me more?

What everyone was doing was a similarity quiz to My Hero Academia characters. So far, everyone got some sort of varieties.

Rias first got Momo Yaoyorozu, but did it again but got Midnight.

Akeno was just Midnight.

Koneko landed Tsuyu Asui.

Asia landed on Ochaco Uraraka for some reason.

Kiba got Kirishima.

And then, Issei, got.....I believe there's no explanation.

Issei slumped over to his brother, Shiro. He noticed that Shiro was looking a bit confused.

Issei: Shiro? You good?

Shiro: Issei.

Issei: Yeah? What is it?

Shiro looked up at Issei with the most serious face as everyone looked at him.

Shiro: Who the fuck is Shoto Todoroki?

Everyone stood or sat there in a paused moment, as if their brains had stopped working.

Issei: A......Are we seriously....doing this?

Shiro: Well, I have to tell you this. He looks like a dual haired colored douchebag.

Everyone's eyes widened to Shiro's response.

Issei: S-Shiro that's not why you wer-

Shiro: If I ever see him, I'm gonna tell him that I hate him.

Shiro set down his phone and began to eat his current cup that is filled with soba.

Everyone just looked at each other, as if they were confused how to handle the situation.

Meanwhile
Another Universe

Todoroki: Hey Midoriya.

Deku: Huh? What is it Todoroki?

Todoroki: Who is Shiro Hyoudou?

Deku: Huh? Wha-

Todoroki: Whoever he is, I don't like him.

Todoroki put his phone down and began to eat a bowl of soba as Midoriya watched him in utter confusion.

2. A Slap on GAS

Currently at Kuoh Academy, a group of boys that consisted of Saji, Shiro, Kiba, The Perverted Trio and a bunch of other boys, were all standing outside a shed.