Labor - Chapter 37

*3 months later*

"You're kidding me," her eyes widened as she slapped thigh, "you really think he's the one?"
You nodded yes.

"That's amazing, I'm so happy for you." she sqealed.

"Shh, not so loud, Yeri," You half yelled/whispered back. "we're in the middle of a café."

"

but since when did you warm up to him. I thought you didn't like Taehyung."

"I realized that I shouldn't meddle with your life, you love whoever you love, it's none of my business."

"Wow, you've matured so much, Yeri. I'm surprised."

"oh, you know. It's really nothing much." She couldn't stop smiling at your compliment

"So you know how I've been thinking about Kai lately-" her speech was cut short by a phone suddenly ringing.

"oh it's mine."
"Don't worry, you should take it."
"Thank you."

"hello?"
"Y/N? Are you there?"
"Yeah, why mom?"
"Y/N, I think I'm going into labour."
"Wait. Now?"
"My contractions are starting and your dad and brothers are out of town. Remember?"
"Of course I do. Don't worry, I'm coming home now. Bye."

"Yeri, I have to-"
"I heard your conversation. What are you waiting for? GO!"

-Time Skip-

"Urghh! Why does hurt so much?!"
"Come on, mom. You can do it."
"AARHGGG, I CAN'T!"

When you arrived home that Saturday morning, everything was fine. Her contractions were far apart and irregular. It was first around midnight when she knocked on your door in extreme pain, you knew you needed to get her to the hospital.

"Really?!" She squinted at you.
"Of course, in a couple of hours we're gonna have a little girl or boy. Aren't you excited?" that's right, you still weren't sure on the gender but were cheerful for a little baby girl."

"Now one more push!"
"ARGHHHHHH!"

Suddenly, the room was filled with a baby's scream.
Your eyes teared up as the male doctor handed over the little newborn. It was a girl, a little, precious babygirl.

"She's beautiful." you couldn't stop smiling at the beautiful moment.

-TIME SKIP-

"I ran here the minute you called, baby." He smiled, kissing you.

"Is that roses, Tae?"
"Yeah, I saw a flower shop on the way here and bought them. I hope she'll like them?"
"My mom?"
"No, silly. The flowers are for the baby"  he smiled, showing that classic box smile of his.

"Anyway, let's meet my new friend."
He pushed the open, revealing your mom, holding the newborn.

"OMG she's adorable!" he squealed.
"She really is. Want to hold her?" Your mom asked quietly.
"Sure. What's her name?" he gently swooped her into her arms.

"Elizabeth."
"She's adorable." he gently rocked her from side to side.

When he put her down to her mother, the door opened. It was the male doctor whom helped deliver your sister.

"We need to run some tests on Elizabeth if you don't mind-" the man stopped dead in his tracks.

Taehyung's eyes widened.

"Dad?"

End of chapter 37
Hope you enjoyed