Chapter 14 - Stay Away

A few days had passed by.
No sign of Taehyung.
He hadn't been to school, but you assumed he had been transferred.

Mark and Kai was released from the hospital, but it was different.
Not only Mark and Kai, but the whole school was still shaken up by the attack earlier.

You wanted to know what happened to Taehyung, but you didn't know how.
'Is it okay to ask the principal. Maybe it's private information, but don't I deserve to know?'

Your brain was split between asking and keeping quiet.
'You know what? I promised Tae to visit him and then I'll take that risk.'

-

"Come in!" the muffled voice exclaimed.
Carefully opening the light brown door. "Oh Y/N what are you doing here?"

The room had a light 70s vibes to it. Mostly, because of the darker wood colors and older interior designs.

"Oh uhm..." you trailed off, clueless of what to say.
"Is it Kim Taehyung? " You smiled surprised, happy to know he understood.

He stood up from the dark leather chair, turning to the bigger shelf on his right side. It was aligned with folders in alphabetical order.
A real eye-pleasing vision.

His fingers lightly touching the folders, searching for the right one.
"I trust you, Y/N... But this shouldn't be shared between students, okay?"

"Yes, sir." You felt tension in stir your body. Unaware why, you tried to ignore. Maybe it was being nervous for Tae.

It definitely wasn't love, but you did care about him. Yes, his violent behavior and mood swings was terrifying to experience.
But it was clear there was something.
A trauma or fear of such, lodged to the side of his brain.

"Aha." He mumbled and grabbed the light beige folder.
He sat back down and flipped the pages. The dark brown eyes were busy scanning the small letters.

"There's something here. He got transferred to a disciplinary school, in hopes of his behavior changing." He read out loud.

'Duh.'

"Why is he like that?" you rested your face on your hand and looked out the window.
"Excuse me?" He looked confused at you.

"Why is he so aggressive?"
Mr. Kwon didn't respond. He gulped and tried to remain calm.

'He knows something. Something dark...'

"Actually, I-i-its time for me to have a meeting." Faster than you thought, he had already left.

'Being alone in a principal's office. Weird.'

You quickly left the room, not wanting to attract attention.

-

" I'm just not sure. Was it left or right leg he broke? Meh, either way, I'm never going skiing." Kai chuckled at his silly story.

You were walking home with Kai. The small grocery shop, you were in with Tae wasn't far away from here. You were on its street already.

You weren't paying attention to Kai. Tae had been on your mind a lot.

"What do you think of Tae?" You asked out of the blue.
He stopped dead in his tracks.
It took a few seconds to gather his thoughts, when he spoke up.

"From friend to friend, I think you should stay away. He isn't a good influence on you." His hand lightly patted your shoulder.

Sure, it wasn't the ideal response you hoped for, but it was at least relieving to know he said the truth.

You exchanged a gentle to him, a little more happy, but the person behind you wasn't happy. Far from...

End of chapter 14.

(You can skip this if you want to😊)

Recently, there's going on a lot with the new 'Kpop' group, Kaachi.
(I wouldn't call them kpop, but they have some of the kpop vibes going on and they need to improve a lot on many things)

Into the real deal now, I'm not a fan of them and I understand why people don't like them, and that's okay.
You're not going to like every group.

HOWEVER, we need to stop hating and spreading rumors about them.

I went on their social media and a MASSIVE part of the comments were people telling to disband and that they hate them, and way worse...

It's really heart-breaking to know some humans treat others like this and all because of fake rumors.

No member shipped herself with Jungkook from BTS and talked badly about Bang Chan. It was a fake account with bad intentions.

No one called Jennie lazy.
They were dancing like lazy people for a challenge, when someone yelled 'Jennie' in the background.
It wasn't a Kaachi member, it was someone else and they did apologize.

There are so many false rumors surrounding them at the moment.
If you like them or not, this isn't okay.
Remember to do your own research, before making your opinion on someone.

And I repeat, I'm not telling you to go Stan and love Them. You shouldn't force yourself to like someone.
Just don't send them death threats and spread the rumors.

Be respectable and kind to other people.

Thank you for reading this😊