Epilogue - The End

-7 years later-

"Taehyung!"
"What?!"
"Have you seen Dahyun's pacifier?"
"OH actually yes, I have it!"
"Great!" You yelled to the man upstairs, holding the baby girl in your arms. Your very own little girl.

At 4 months old, she was the jewel of you and your husband's eye.

With the baby bag in his right hand, Taehyung walked down the stairs of your blue suburban house.

"Are you ready to go?" He nodded slightly.

"Let's go then." you smiled as he leaned down to your baby and gave her big smooch on her little, red cheek.

You were on the way to visit your family. Elizabeth, your younger sister, was turning 8 years old.

A lot had happened since she was born; Taehyung had found his mother and bonded with her after all these years, and his dad?

That was a different story, Taehyung said after all the things his father told him, he was never going to be forgiven, but that's okay, he doesn't need forgive him anyway.

Something else that happened was that you and Taehyung got married and had a beautiful daughter, named Dahyun.

Taehyung still had anger issues and was of course hard to deal with at times but you always managed to work through it.

Why?

Because you loved eachother.

The end.
Sorry it's so short but I didn't have much to say anymore and I just wanted to give an update on how they were doing.
I honestly have a special place for this story but many improvements are very much needed😅

Anyway, thank you for reading this trashy story and the fact that it has 5 thousands reads is really amazing and makes me really happy. Thank you.

Ps, hope yall are excited for my dilf story cuz I am
(I have just released a snippet of it. Please feel free to read it if it interests you.)