Chapter 19 - Train

"I missed you too, Yeri." You pouted back to annoy her.
She handed you the regular food you always ate here.
A blueberry muffin and a medium green tea.

"SO, anything you've up to?" She sipped her strawberry milk.
"Dude, we saw each other yesterday."
She slowly placed the milk on the dark wooded surface.

"Kai told me about yesterday..." Her eyes lingered on her pale hands.
"Can we actually have a conversation without mentioning Tae?"

"I wish, but you've changed, Y/N."
"Huh?" Looking at her, she was clearly worried and hopeless.

"I know we've been up your ass about Tarhyung and I completely realize that. Ever since you got close with Taehyung, you've distanced yourself.
I keep noticing you're cleaning up his mess and you shouldn't be doing that." Her hand lightly covered yours.

"I never really noticed." You looked down in guilt.
Then you told her about the night visit you had earlier.

After the story was done, Yeri just sat there with her mouth open in shock.
"Do you think he's still there?"
Shook your head 'No'.

"Well, I'm glad you cut him off." She weakly smiled in relief.
"Well, it's time for me to go." You stood up, grabbed your belongings, and handed Yeri the money you.

Leaving the cafe, you sighed in relief. The weather cold and grey, but something about the air calming for your nerves.

-

Walking inside the garden, you looked from your phone and to no one's surprise.
Taehyung was still there, walking around in circles.

"For Christ's sake, why are you still here?" You put the electronic device back in your pocket.
"Can't we put this behind us? I'll make it up to you, I swear."

Looking him dead serious in the eye, you didn't spot any lies.
Taking a deep breath in.
'Here we go again.'
No matter how hard you tried, you cared too much for Taehyung to let him go.

A smile crept unto his heart-shaped lips. "Let's hang out then" He hinted at you to follow him.

-

"Where are we going?"
"You'll soon find out." He didn't even glance at you, just kept staring at the passing trains.

The station wasn't as crowded as you had expected it to be. A few would come and go, but nothing more.
Lightly tucking your hand, he spoke up. "That's our train." He pointed at the grey train.

Entering the transportation, it was half empty. "This is not so bad." Taehyung sat down on one of the dark blue seats. Petting the seat beside him, he indicated for you to sit down.

His hand sneaking around your waist, securing you.
"So... How did you handle being outside for so long?" You rested your head on the side of his rib cage.
He was too tall for you to rest on his shoulder.

"I didn't really eat. I just slept and waited for you. No one spotted me at all."
"Wait, how did you pee?" Realizing your question, you removed your head from him in shock.

"No!" He half yelled back, putting your head back in place.
"I used the forest and I had a hand sanitizer with me." He looked down in embarrassment.

Your conversation cut short when the train started moving.

End of chapter 19.