Chapter 16 - Warning

"I'm pregnant."

You just stood there, unaware of what the hell to say.

So much made sense now.
The positive pregnancy test.
It was obvious, but still so surprising.

"I'm going to be a big sister?" Looking confused and shocked at her, she smiled. You went over and embraced her.
"I'm a future big sister." Joy was probably the best word to describe your feelings right now.

"For how long?"
"4 weeks."
"Wahhh." You hugged her even tighter.

-
~A few days later~

"Can you believe it? I'm going to have a baby sister or brother."
"Ahhhh!" Yeri kept squealing in excitement, squeezing you.

"If it's a boy or girl, Kai would be an amazing name." The brown-haired boy exclaimed.
"Come on, that's a shitty name." Mark slammed back.

Kai huffed at him, clearly offended by his comeback.
"I'm kidding, dude. I'll pay for today." Mark patted his back and walked up to the cafe's cashier.

"I'll go with him. Last time, he ended up ordering the whole menu." The girl exclaimed, joining Mark. Kai's Jealousy glare shot right through an oblivious Mark.

"You okay?"
"I'm fine." He answered with the typical grouchy tone.
"You know Mark. He's like a 7-year old in a teenage body." You chuckled, but he wasn't reacting.
Your attempt to lighten the mood wasn't a big success.

He didn't look at you.
Since the incident, you didn't see Kai nor Taehyung. This was your only chance.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help." Looking down in shame, Kai knew what you were talking about.

"It's fine, just promise me you won't see him anymore. He likes you, but you shouldn't develop feelings for him. It'll only end in heartbreak.
You know that and you don't deserve it. I am warning you, Y/N" Kai was right, but something in Taehyung had been screaming for your help.

"I think he has something." He quietly added.
"His mood changes in a matter of seconds. He's happy and smiling in one second, but then he does a 180° and is suddenly beating you up. It isn't normal behavior."

"You're really talking about him again? " You looked back to see Yeri rolling her eyes, fed up with all the conversations about Tae.

"Let's just go." She pushed the glass door, walking outside to the grey weather with Mark.
You both decided to follow her, like an obedient dog and its owner.

-

Everything was so hard to process right now. Taehyung was all you could think about.

You practically threw yourself on the soft bed.
'Would it be a good idea to stop seeing him?'
You sighed annoyed.

Your mind was a mess. All because of one guy.
That night, all you did was toss and turn, until an interruption.

*donk*

You jumped up at the sound. It was coming from your window.

*Donk*

Another one.
Someone was throwing stones at your window at midnight.
As fast as you could, you opened the window.

Looking down at the ground, Taehyung stood there with a stone in his hand, awkwardly smiling at you.

'What the hell is he doing here?'

End of chapter 16.
(Please read this⛔⛔)

To summarize it all up for those who don't know: some people are posting fancams on social media (Especially Twitter) but after a few seconds, it shows very disturbing clips of people getting hurt or hurting themselves and It's very scary

So at the moment, don't watch fancams, unless they're are the official videos from Mnet and those companies, and are on YouTube.

If you have social media, privatize your account and don't accept any suspicious messages and requests, until the situation dies out.
If you have Twitter, turn also Autoplay off.

If you see the sign on an account (the pic above) send screenshots of the account and send it to fancamsituation. (Not graphic ones and I don't know if this account has Twitter, but they have Instagram)
Report and block the account, and DO NOT watch their content.

I know most of you already know about this, but just be safe and don't watch fancams, especially on Twitter.
If this situation is too scary, take a break from social media.

Thank you for reading this.