Chapter 22 - Love

(Warning: This chapter will contain sexual themes, some may find uncomfortable. Please skip if you're uncomfortable with that.)

Spitting out the toothpaste in the sink, you looked in the mirror.
You clutched your jeans tighter to your chest. The t-shirt you wore ended on your thighs, so you weren't exposing too much skin.
"He's just a friend. He's just friend." You repeated to yourself, not wanting have things turn awkward.

'Besides, who has sleep wear on them all the time?'

Looking deep into your reflecting eyes, A lump was about to form in your stomach. A lump of guilt. The guilt of not telling your parents where you were. You had been distant lately.

You didn't want to feel it, so you opened the door. Tae had been watching the tv. His eyes turned to you, clearly not looking into your eyes, rather your exposed thighs.

" Oh Y/N, you're here. I'll be back." he stood up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom, but stopped in front of you. " You can take the other bed." he looked at the bed, placed right next to you,
before entering the bathroom.

You placed your stuff on your nightstand and down on your bed.
Trying to pull your shirt down.
After accepting defeat, you covered your body with the white blanket.
Looking out the window, you noticed it was dark and raining.

Finding the droplets hitting the window strangely relaxing, you turned off the light and closed your eyes, only to get interrupted by a door opening.

You stared annoyed at the ceiling.
'Can't I just go to sleep?"
Hearing him lay down on the bed, you assumed he had gone to sleep, so you closed your eyes.

" Y/N." Silent voice muttered.
Taking a deep breath, you opened your eyes, again. " Yes." You responded.
" Can you come over?" Your eyes widened in shock.

You gathered your courage and felt the carpet floor beneath you.
With small steps, you stood next to his bed. He layed on his side, looking out the window next to him.

Finally turning to you, he scooted over and patted the empty space on his bed.
" Can you sleep next to me tonight?"
Taken back by him, you hesitated.

His big hand grabbed your fragile wrist, pulling you down with no sudden force. Not being able to see much, you agreed.

The room was dark, but not too much.
All the colors had slowly disappeared and turned dark blue, white and black. The only light source was the moon and stars shining through the window.

His arms embraced your body, pulling you closer.
You were lying if you said that you hated this. No matter how independent you were, you loved being held like this.

Pulling you closer to his chest, you felt safe. His heart was beating out of his chest, nervous to be so close.

His fingers traced along your spine, sending shivers to your whole body.
You were heating up, desperately wanting something to happen.
Your breathing turned heavier and heavier.

Your body was melting in his embrace. The feeling of being touched like this, made your body react crazy, and of course, the male next to you noticed.
" You like that?" you eagerly nodded, forgetting what your friends said.

" Just promise me you won't see him anymore. He likes you, but you shouldn't develop feelings for him. It'll only end in heartbreak.
You know that and you don't deserve it. I am warning you, Y/N."

"I know we've been up your ass about Tarhyung and I completely realize that. Ever since you got close with Taehyung, you've distanced yourself.
I keep noticing you're cleaning up his mess and you shouldn't be doing that."

Everything went away. Every single warning. Curiosity had replaced it.
" Can I kiss you?"
" Yes..." You muttered, looking into his dark, yet beautiful eyes.

Feeling his lips pressed against yours, made you want to do unspeakable things. Putting your hands on his neck, your lips pressed harder against each other. You couldn't get close enough.

Tae's hands held your waist tightly, putting his leg between your thighs, creating a heavy friction.
He pulled back, looking you lovingly in the eyes before sitting up.

Slowly, he grabbed the hem of his Grey t-shirt, pulling it off.
Throwing it on the ground, your eyes wandered to his torso.
The milky white skin was practically perfect. He wasn't exactly muscular, but rather thin. The rip cage was more visible than normal, but something about his body was beyond enchanting. His body was beautiful.

"Come here, baby." He mumbled under his heavy breath.
Pulling you unto his lap. First now, you noticed he had sweatpants on. Carefully, pulling on your t-shirt.
" Can I take it off?" You nodded, clearly having fallen in love with his sensuality.

The kiss continued as he pulled off the clothing that was preventing him from going crazy.
His slender fingers along the thin straps of your black bra.

His lips moved down to your neck,
as you grabbed his broad shoulder, getting a stable grip.
His hands covered your cheeks, deepened the already powerful kiss.

He gently pushed you down on the bed. You grabbed the bed sheet, anticipating for something to happen.
Straddling his hips, his fingers lingered above the hem of his Grey sweatpants.

He grabbed your chin, leaning in for a kiss again. Wrapped your hands around his neck, wanting him to be as close as possible.
Feeling his lower body's 'excitement'.
You pulled out of the kiss, ready to let go of the complications with you and Taehyung.

He looked into your eyes with passion and love. The look that made you forget every bad thing in the world.
" You're so fucking beautiful, baby." Feeling hypnotized by his words, you smiled to him.

Taehyung put his hand beside your head for prober stability.
You were forgetting everything bad about him. Your focus was on the massive size difference between the two of you.

The guilty pleasure was like a wave through your whole body. A way bigger and older guy was controlling your mind.
You had never experienced this desire.

'I think I might have size gap kink.'

Your eyes wandering back on Taehyung. He was pulling his sweatpants down.
"I can't wait to put a baby inside of you. I love you so fucking much, Y/N." he mumbled under his heavy breath.

'Wait, what?'

Then it hit you, this was going way too fast for you.
Using your feet, you pushed his thick thighs. "I'm sorry, I can't do this." You wiggled yourself out, sprinting to the bathroom and locked the door.

Sitting down in the bath tub, you broke down crying, ashamed of going so far with him.

End of chapter 22.
(I just wanna say I sincerely apologize you had to go through that. So graphic and long. I really lost myself writing that but hey, I said no smut😂)