Lᴀsᴛ ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴅᴀʏ - 23

The days went by and it was the day before their last practice day.

"How much do you think we improved, Kanako?!" - Itadori asked excitedly as the first and second years from Tokyo Tech had surrounded her.

"Eh? Why do you ask me, Yuuji?" - Y/n looked at him confused.

"Is this even worth asking?" - Maki began. - "Of course we will ask you. Because you are the strongest!" - She finished with a wide smile.

"She is right!" - Panda agreed.

"I can't really call myself the strongest." - Y/n sighed.

"Tsuna tsuna?" - Inumaki asked, looking concerned about the sudden reaction of the girl.

"Well, I failed in many things so far which I should have been able to pass without a possible mistake. But I still did." - The girl's expression saddened a bit.

"What do you mean by that, Kanako?" - Kugisaki asked worriedly.

"The least I should have been able to defeat all of the curses that day but I even got Sukuna's help. I couldn't even protect you." - Y/n sighed again.

"Hey, don't say that!" - Maki tried to reassure her. - "You are still the strongest out of all of us, so don't let things like this bring you down!" - She finished with a gentle, reassuring smile as she patted the girl's shoulder.

"Hmm." - Y/n nodded and smiled back.

"So," - Kugisaki began with a bright smile on her face. - "How much have we improved since the beginning?" - She asked excitedly.

"Hmm," - The girl thought for a bit. -
"You still have some things to practice on, though they are not that important, so I'd say you are doing pretty well." - Y/n said with a smile.

"Yay!" - Itadori began jumping around like a kid. - "So these practices are paying off!" - He shouted excitedly.

The rest chuckled.

"They sure are." - Y/n agreed with him.

"So, do you have any ideas what we will be doing these two days?" - Fushiguro asked.

"From what Gojou-sensei said, today we will be fighting school versus school, similar to your exchange event, but instead everyone will be fighting in one place and no curses." - Y/n explained, following the teachers words.

"And for tomorrow?" - Panda asked.

"I don't know. He just said "wait and you'll see"." - The girl said, shrugging off as a sigh followed right after.

The rest sighed too out of disappointment as they knew he was off to something stupid again.

"Are you ready, my best friend?" - Toudou asked with a smirk-simulating smile.

"Of course!" - Itadori answered enthusiastically.

"Then, lets give it our all!" - He said bumping a fist in the air, followed by Itadori as the rest nodded with smiles.

Both schools' students thought of quick plans and their battle was about to begin.

"Don't forget what we talked about!" - Maki began. - "We are leaving Toudou to you Y/n."

The girl nodded as they ran in the forest to the designated area.

Soon as they reached, both schools' students have gathered.

"Ready for your defeat?" - Mai teased them as a smirk was formed by her lips.

"You can only wish for it!" - Maki returned with a smile.