Christmas morning

This is the last Christmas chapter because it's June😵‍💫

Meredith woke up, thankfully in clothes that she must have put on after last night. She turned to the side to see Derek missing.

"Oh no..." she already knew what was coming.

"FROSTY THE SNOWMAN! WAS A JOLLY HAPPY SOUL, WITH A CORNCOB PIPE AND A BUTTON NOSE AND TWO EYES MADE OUT OF COLE!"

All the kids except the twins and Derek came running in the room with matching onesies on, banging roles of wrapping paper together and dancing around the room. She laughed and covered her face with the pillow until the song stopped.

"Marry Christmas mommy!" All the kids jumped up on her and started bouncing on the bed. "Merry Christmas my little bugs! Did Santa come last night?" She asked with a smile.

They all squealed and ran downstairs, Meredith got up and got the twins, going downstairs with Derek.

All the kids where at the Christmas tree, already sorting their presents out to wrap. Meredith and Derek sat down each with a twin as they where still sleepy, watching the kids open their stockings first.

"Mommy I got a LOL surprise!" Ellis laughed and held it up in the air.

"I got a science kit!" Bailey squealed and looked at the boxing. Zola opened her stocking and saw a piece  of paper from her parents.

Dear ZO,

YOUR ADOPTED!

She looked at the letter confused and gave it to mommy. "What's this momma?" Meredith looked at it and turned to see Derek laughing his ass off. She quickly slapped his bicep and turned back to Zola. "Zozo this means that mommy and daddy got you in a different way. When we wanted a baby so badly, we asked god very nicely and he gave us you!" She smiled sweetly and tried to make it seem believable.

Zola smiled and nodded her head, going back to open her stocking presents. The kids finished their stockings and went over to the presents. Bailey opened this small one first and saw a pool you that was a swimming shark.

"Mommy can I use this in our indoor pool?" He asked with excitement. She nodded her head and smiled, watching the other kids open their presents.

2 hours later all the kids where done. Zola got a new bike, a dollhouse, clothes, a Barbie clothes set, a little robo dog, and a iPad

Bailey got a tractor set, iPad, sleeping bag for camping, pool toys, clothes, and led lights.

Ellis got, a pink car, American girl doll set, dresses, a baking machine, iPad, and a baby doll.

And the twins got some blankets bath toys and a new toddler bed set.

Derek started cleaning up the wrapping paper and Meredith was helping Ellis bake with her new set. The twins where napping and the other kids where playing with their new toys.

"Hey guys, wanna go outside and make a snowman?" Derek asked and looked at the fresh sleet of snow falling from the sky. "Actually daddy, the snow is falling at a diagonal angle which means it is what we call fluffy snow, not packing snow. So building a snowman would be pointless" Ellis pointed out while stamping some cookies.

Meredith looked up at Derek in shock of what her daughter just said, Derek was just out of words.

"I-well... doesn't mean we can't go have fun!" He smiled.

"That's is true, but other than snow man building, there is nothing Fun to do-"

Derek walked over and cut her off by picking her up and carrying her to the door. "Ok miss smarty pants, let's go outside" he laughed and got all the kids in their suits, along with Meredith.

They all ran outside and started catching snow flakes with their tongues. Zola and Bailey where having a snow ball fight while Ellis was running through the snow that was as tall as her. Meredith and Derek where just laughing at how funny their kids where, until Derek pushed her in.

"Ahh!" She squealed and got back up, pushing him in and getting on top of him, stuffing his coat full of snow. "Ahh! Ok ok, I'm sorry!" He laughed and unzipped his coat, taking all the snow out of it.

She giggled and helped him until it was all gone. "Your going to need to warm me up later" he smirked and then started walking over to see the kids. They all started a snow ball fight while Meredith went inside and got the cookies out of the oven.

"Ok guys, cookies are ready!" She yelled and they all came running in. All their wet snow gear was left at the door as the kids sat on the couch with some milk and cookies, watching how the grinch stole Christmas.

Meredith and Derek where sitting at the counter with coffee, watching their perfect family. "Wow..." Derek smiled and looked at his kids.

"Mm?" Meredith hummed and rested her head on his shoulder. "Just... it's crazy to think that two people whom love each other made this. A family. Built a home. Little kids running around everywhere... god this is amazing" he laughed to himself and rubbed her arm up and down.

Meredith smiled and leaned up to give him a kiss.

"And I will forever and always love you derek shepherd" she smiled.

"Not as much as me Meredith shepherd" he kissed her back and then joined the kids in watching the movie.

Short chapter but funny asf💀