Im gonna miss you...

"No!" Meredith yelled and walked into the master bedroom. "Baby, calm please" Derek said in a low tone. "No!" She yelled again and sat on the bed, crossing her arms.

"Darling... I'll be home before you know it" he lifted her chin up and mcdreamy smiled at her.

"One word. No!" She pouted and looked down again.

Derek sighed and got an idea. "FaceTime every single night. I promise. And! I will give you 5,000$ a week" he promised and sat down beside her. She looked up and slightly smiled.

"Cuddles when you get back?" She asked and looked at him. "Duh." He laughed and rubbed her thigh.

"But your gone for 3 months..." her eyes welled up. He sighed and looked down.

"I know darling... but I'll be back before you know it" he leaned forward and kissed her. She rested her forehead against his and sighed.

"Ok..." he smiled and leaned in to kiss her.

——

"The kids are all in bed" Meredith walked in, wearing her lacy navy blue panties and a cropped white t shirt with no bra underneath, her nipples pocking through.

"Good... now all I have to do... is say goodbye to you" he crawled on the bed towards her, grabbing her hips and pulling her on with him.

She giggled and sat on his lap.

——

"Mm... we've... been here... for 15 minutes- just kissing" Meredith tried pulling back but was pulled back down again.

"I know. I love your lips. I'm gonna miss them" he curled his bottom lip and looked at her. She laughed and pulled his shirt off his body.

"Your only gonna miss then curled around your-"

Ring ring.

They both looked over at the nightstand and sighed. He reached over and grabbed his phone, keeping Meredith on his lap.

"Hello?" He answered and Meredith started sucking on his neck. "Mm" she moaned into his skin and grinded against him.

He tried not to moan.

"We'll get the jet ready by 5 tomorrow morning. I have to go." He said sternly and hung up his phone.

Meredith smiled and grabbed at his shoulders. "Needy baby?" He whispered and sent shivers down her spine.

"You love every needy part of me..." she bit her lip and smirked.

"Ahhh your right. Especially this part" he smiled and flipped her over, kissing down her body until he got to her panties and ripped them off. She giggled and played with his hair.

Derek closed his eyes and took in the sent he was going to miss for 3 months. Meredith bit her lip and sighed, waiting for him to make his move.

Ring ring.

"Are you fucking kidding me!" Derek yelled and and grabbed his phone. He answered it and stood up, naked and walking to the balcony.

Meredith got up and wrapped herself in the white sheet and stood behind him, wrapping him in the sheet too.

"che cazzo vuoi dire che è uscito!?" He screamed in the phone.
(What the fuck do you mean he got out?!)

"Non mi interessa quanto tempo ci vorrà, lo voglio adesso!" He cursed and and Meredith rubbed his shoulders.
(I don't care how long it takes I want him!)

He hung up the phone and put his hands on the railing, sighing. "Baby relax" she whispered and kissed his shoulder muscles.

"I have to go." He sighed and turned around.

She looked at him and looked down. "But-"

"No buts. Listen please" he lifted her chin and looked at her. She sighed and teared up.

"Ok..." she looked down. Derek left and went into the closet. Meredith went and sat down on the bed with her head down.

He came back out a few minutes later with black dress pants on and a black button up, the top 3 buttons un done.

He walked in front of her and put his finger on her chin, making her look up.

"Do you really have to go right now? You didn't even get to say goodbye to me" she teared. He sighed and put one knee on the bed beside her leg.

"I do. But I'll say goodbye quick" he took the sheet off and laid her down, her legs dangling over the edge.

He got on his knees and lifted her legs over his shoulders. He blew on her clit and watched her squirm.

He felt her tiny hands in his hair as he viscously darted his tongue into her core, sucking on her clit with his top lip.

"Ohhh..." she arched her back and pushed herself more into his mouth.

Ring ring.

"Get my phone darling" he dived back in and continued eating her out.

"H-hello?" Meredith answered and tried not to moan.

"Tell your husband to get his ass outside. We've been waiting 10 minutes" Meredith smiled and bit her lip.

"Yea he's just doing something" Meredith slightly giggled.

"Oh really?" They said before they hung up.

"Ohhhhh my goddd! Mm yes!" She cried out and tugged on his hair.

"Fuckkk-"

"Alright shepherd get your ass in- woah... ok" two men bursted through the bedroom door.

Merediths eyes bolted open and she screamed. Covering herself with the sheet.

"Fuck you assholes!" Derek stood up and covered his wife.

"What's wrong with you?" His men asked and stood at the doorway. "Maybe because you barged in my room while I was saying goodbye to my wife!" He yelled.

"Derek" Meredith looked at him with her pouty eyes.

"I'm sorry baby that was loud" he whispered and leaned down, kissing her forehead and lifting her up bridal style.

She held onto his neck as he continued to keep her covered. "I'll be out in 5 minutes just leave" he looked at them. They rolled their eyes and shut the door.

"Ok baby I have to go now." He set her down on the bed and covered her with the blanket.

"But-"

"No buts" he smirked and sat down next to her.

"Kiss kiss" she looked up and him and smiled. He chuckled and leaned down, pressing his lips to hers, soft and warm but passionate.

She sighed as he entered her mouth with his tongue and rubbed her lower back. "I'll be back before you know it. Now get some sleep" he rubbed her hair and laid her down.

"I love you" she whispered and fixed his shirt. "Not as much as I do" he gave her another quick kiss and stood up, dimming the lights for her.

"Call me when you wake up first thing" he winked and walked out the door.