Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Eve!!! And also this will be a time jump from their honey moon.
(I forgot how old each child was so here's the ages😭
Zola- 7
Bailey- 5
Ellis- 3
Ally & Ollie- 7 months

4 months later

It was Christmas Eve and the whole shepherd house was decorated. They had a huge 35 foot tall Christmas tree in the front hall that stood in between the two staircases leading upstairs. There was a decorative garland up the staircase railing, and there was a huge chandelier that had been decorated with clean cut diamonds, and all the gifts had been wrapped and put under the tree.

Meredith was in the living room, turning the Christmas lights on outside and opening the app on her phone and lighting the Christmas tree up.

Derek would be home in a couple of minutes too. The kids where all upstairs playing with thier toys as Meredith made her way to the kitchen to take the cookies out of the oven.

She set them on the counter then smiled when she saw headlights coming down the driveway. She made her way to the door and opened it, seeing him step out of the Porsche and shut the garage door.

He looked up and smiled when he saw her, holding his briefcase and phone in his hand.

Meredith was wearing a tight emerald green dress with a pair of simple diamond jimmy choo heals.

"You're home" she smiled and opened his arms. He bent down and smiled, picking her up slightly and kissing her.

"I am. And my house smells like cookies" he smiled and hung his suit jacket up in the front hall.

"I made cookies" she giggled and walked him to the kitchen.

"Daddy!"
"Dad!"
"Da da!"

All the kids came in with their arms up and ran after Derek.

"Hey monkeys!" He kneeled down and hugged them all. Meredith picked up the wobbling twins and held them in her arms.

"Hungry baby's" she smiled and put them in thier high chair.

She got out carrot baby food and started feeding them.

"These guys going off to bed soon?" He asked and rubbed the twins hair. They both reached their arms up and tried to grab Derek's hair.

"Yea, it's 7 and they've already been bathed" she smiled and continued feeding them.

"Daddy is Santa coming tonight?" The kids asked. Derek smiled and looked at Meredith.

"He is. But only if you guys go to bed good for mommy tonight" he warned them. They all giggled and ran away.

Derek stood behind Meredith and put his hands on her hips, leaning down to her ear.

"You look incredibly sexy mama" he whispered and kissed her cheek. She blushed and tilted her head up, kissing him.

"That's the point" she whispered back and winked. Derek chuckled and moved her hair aside.

"I need to finish up a few things in my office. Do you mind?" He asked and rubbed up and down her sides.

"No, I'll come in when I put them to bed" she smiled and kissed him again.

He left and Meredith cleaned up the twins faces quick and walked upstairs into their bedroom.

"Ok baby's. I love you two both so much. I'll see you in the morning" she kissed their heads and laid them down, keeping a night light on and shutting the door.