Waiting

Meredith finally went back inside and gasped again at the huge place Derek managed to get a hold of. Let alone own it. She walked to the kitchen and saw a not on the table from Derek, along with a stack of 100$ bills.

Baby,
I went out to grab some takeout for dinner, go to the mall and get some new things... preferable things that I'm only aloud to see.

Der.

She smiled and picked up the money, grabbing her purse and driving to the mall.

She walked in and saw a bunch of stores, but she wanted to visit all the adult ones first. She walked into La senza and went into the lingerie section, finding a red lace one piece. She picked it up in red white a black. next was Victoria secret and she went in to get a few silk nightgowns and also picked up some perfume, lube, and a blindfold.

She went into a more fancy store and picked up some dresses and nice sets, along with heels and sandals. She went back to the hotel room and saw take out on the counter and Derek sitting on the couch watching tv.

He walked over to her as she set her bags down. She hopped up onto the counter and grabbed her Chinese, eating the lemon chicken. Derek peeked in the bags but was slapped away.

"Ah ah ah. Eat your dinner. And then tonight" she instructed. He gave her his pouty lips and opened his mouth so she could put a piece of lemon chicken in his mouth.

"Mmm" he smiled and gave her a kiss. She giggled and they continued eating until it was finished.

"Can I see what you got now?" He asked with his bottom lip pocked out. She laughed and went to his ear. "Let's just say... the things I got will not be seen by any other eyes but yours" she whispered and hopped off the counter. She ran upstairs and he chased her.

"Oh come on now where are you" he got upstairs and saw she was gone. He walked around the room and heard little footsteps everywhere.

"Daddy..." he heard a whisper and saw her clothes on the bathroom floor. She wasn't in the bathroom.

He walked around more, still hearing her whisper, leading him into the secret room.

"Daddy..."
"Daddy..."
Daddy, daddy, daddy..."

He finally reached the room and saw her perfect figure naked, looking over the pool waterfall, not facing him.

"Oh there you are my bad little girl" he smiled and started shedding his clothes off. He stepped into the pool and reached over, turning on the small waterfalls and jets. He swam over to her, wrapping his strong arms around her small waist.

"Daddy what took you so long..." she pouted and turned around. He smiled and saw her delicious neck sitting there.

"Mm... shhh I'll make it up to you" he whispered into her flesh.

"Ok daddy..." she smiled and let him leave marks on her neck.

He ran his hands down her side and walked her over to the edge to sit her up. She smiled and leaned down, kissing and sucking on his collar bone, while he was in awe of her perky breasts.

"God I want to fuck you so damn hard" he mumbled into her cleavage. She moaned and ran her hands through his hair.

"Do it daddy... my pussy is throbbing... I want you to touch, lick, thrust, nip, and make me cum..." he immediately got harder, his cock was twitching and pounding as it stood tall. She stood up and walked down the steps, leading into the other half of the room. He jumped out and ran out after her, walking down and seeing her walking around the room, looking at the photo.