Wife with a gun

"Where we going boss?" The driver of the Cadillac suv asked as he turned his head towards Derek.

"Law office on crown street" Derek instructed. His driver nodded and started the car, making sure the security vehicles where on either side of the suv as they drove down the city streets.

"Mmm... I think I'm liking being a mafia wife" she smiled and laid her head on Derek's lap.

"You're an assistant not a mafia wife, you couldn't even hold a gun luv" he smiled and ran his hands through her hair.

"I could so" she argued and sat up, not caring about the strap that fell down her shoulder from her dress.

"No You can't handle a gun baby" he chuckled and opened his phone, Meredith corner eyed him and smiled at his Lock Screen.

"I can. And I will prove it to you tomorrow at home" she protested.

Derek smiled and nodded his head and Meredith laid on his lap again.

They arrived at the law office and got out. Derek was wearing his usual tux and Meredith was wearing a tight black dress that went to just a over he mid thigh, with lace on the bottom and lace on the top.

With her heels of course.

They walked up the steps and Derek showed his Id to the front person and then both where lead to the elevator where they where taken to the top floor.

They stepped off and Derek was seated at a table while Meredith was seated behind him.

"Who's that?" Meredith whispered as a really short guy who was like zolas height walked in. He had a grey man bun and rings on all his fingers.

"That's the owner of the company I'm buying" he whispered and placed his hand on her thigh.

"Just stay quiet and if he personally asks anything look at me before you answer. If I nod you can answer but if I don't stay quiet. These men are very powerful and will take anything I love away to get what they want"

Meredith nodded and crossed her legs.

"So. Derek shepherd. Why exactly do you want to buy my company?" The man asked and they propped him up on a booster seat at the end of the table.

"I believe it will be a great advertisement for my company I have at the moment. And now I have my partner with me we can both manage it" he looked at Meredith then back at the man.

"Is this your partner? The blonde with long legs and perky breasts" he eyes her up.

Dereks blood boiled but he couldn't start a scene.

"I would appreciate that you respect my wife just as much as you respect me. Those comment are unacceptable" he said calmly.

"I'll say what I want shepherd" he gritted his teeth.

"And I respect that but with all do respect from me, keep her name out" he calmly said once again.

"You do also understand the amount I'm asking?" The man implied.

"I'm very aware of the price this property is going for" Derek nodded.

"Well I'm asking more than before."

"Well your original price was 325 million. What have you changed?" Derek asked, hoping the price wasn't different.

"I'm now asking for 500" he said codly.

"Will all do respect sir you are asking for too much. This business is no where near 325 even but I was still willing to pay." Derek softly spoken.

"400 take or leave" Derek gave him a ultimatum.