Dont leave me

"Was that... 4?" Meredith looked over at Derek panting. He smiled and rolled onto his stomach.

"5" he chuckled and closed his eyes. Meredith giggled and turned the light off, rolling over and closing her eyes.

——

"Nooo!" Meredith whined and ran after him. Derek made his way to the front door with his briefcase, turning around and smiling at her.

"Baby we do this every morning. I have to go" he grabbed her cheeks.

"I'm naked" she said, hoping that would make him stay a bit longer.

"Under your shirt" she whispered.

"I know" he smiled and slapped her butt.

"Derek but you won't be home until 12!" She whined again.

"Meredith. You know I have to go" he said, getting stern.

"Mmm.." she mumbled and wrapped her arms around his torso, slowly falling down until she was kneeling on the ground.

She pouted and played with the bottom of his suit pants, then getting a idea.

"Ok I have to go" Derek tried shaking his legs to get her off.

She smiled and brought her hand up to the zipper of his pants, pulling it down.

"Meredith don't. I don't have time" he warned her.

"I'm not doing anything..." she mumbled and pulled it down all the way.

"Yes you are. Enough I don't have time" he said, getting impatient.

She undid his belt and pulled his pants down to his knees.

"I'm not doing anything I swear" she smiled and looked up at him, then looking down and seeing he had no boxers on.

Derek looked down and sighed, looking back up and just deciding to let her do her thing.

She grabbed his cock and stroked it a few times as she watched him get hard. She smiled and opened her mouth, pushing him down her throat.

"Fuck-" he whispered and grabbed her hair, biting his lip.

She smiled and started bobbing her head up and down, until she felt him twitch in her mouth and release his load down her throat.

She smiled and stood up, grabbing his collar and kissing him.

He grabbed her ass and picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waist.

"Ok I have to go-"

"Quicky" she whined and continued to kiss him.

"Mer-"

"Please... I'm good at quickys" she smiled.

He shook his head and smiled.

"I hate that you can get whatever you want" he whispered into her lips.

He lifted her up slightly then pushed her back down on his cock.

"Mmm" she smiled as he pushed her against the wall and slid in and out of her.

She bit down on his lip, drawing blood but he didn't car.

"Ohhh..." she grabbed at his hair, throwing her head back as he dug into her g-spot.

"Harder" she whispered. He did as she said and slammed into her harder.

"Harder!" She moaned again.

"Mer- I don't wanna hurt-"