Happy days

Author: hello!! It's summer and I'm super bored so I thought why not write some a random chapter of jeongsa and Jennie+jihyo being cute. Sorry if some things don't match up. I haven't written for this story in a while but I hope you enjoy!!

Sana

"Poet wake up!! Lazy head" I shook the bed trying to get poet up. It was always a struggle to wake this kid in the morning. Jeongyeon would help me but even she's asleep.

"Uh five more minutes" this kid was already grown and couldn't wake up from his alarm. "Please poet wake up..your mother is still asleep and we have work ah"

Poet just pulled the blanket back over his head ignoring my pled. I heard the door open. "Sana. You know it's Saturday right?"

My heart started to beat again. "It is?!" Jeongyeon laughed. "Yes you know poet never asks for five minutes. Only on weekends he does that." I sighed. "Great I got all ready for nothing"

"We could go see the others today. I checked my phone and dahyun invited us along with everyone else"

"I wonder what the surprise is?" I had a feeling something was up with those two. "You don't think they are expecting right?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Possibly. That would be crazy. No one yet has been expecting except Mina and chaeyoung trying to adopt" that's been little over a month ago. The two are still trying to look and make sure everything in their lives are good for a child. I'm excited for them and if Dahyun and momo are having a child that would be incredible.

It's been hard but nice for us having to take care of poet. He stays at are house but visits Jennie and jihyo frequently. We all have an understanding and let poet choose when he wants to be where. He loves us all and we are thankful for that. He even calls us all mom.

There was still no hope with Jeongyeons sister. We've tried to contact her for poet but no luck I just hope Jackson is ok with everything we've done with poet. I'd be crushed if he thought we were doing bad but I know he's happy up there. I always make sure to share some words in my mind to him when the days over. I sit with poet and we share random thoughts and words with are eyes closed like Jackson is there with us listening with open ears.

Poets been doing so good there's nothing I want more then for this kid to do good in life. He's so capable. "Who knows what news they will share but I'm excited. Poet you gonna come?"

He popped his head up from the sheets and smiled. "Yes of course!"
————

Jihyo

Warmth was a around me. A feeling that I felt all the time. A soft feeling in my chest that made me so happy. Jennie was cuddled up next to. Listening to her soft breaths were so nice and calming. I enjoyed everything with her now that we were married for some time.

"I'm tired" she moaned out stretching her arms and legs. "You just woke up"

"I know but how can I not be tired curdled up like this" I smiled at her. Right when we cuddled she'd always fall asleep. I'd speak words of nothing in her ears and run my fingers through her brunette hair.
"We have momos to be at later so you can't fall asleep"

"Ok I'll wake up" she got up and stretched some more. I quickly followed foot knowing she was going to start making some food.

Life was good. I stopped working and Jennie stopped working at the bar. We still visited it with the others though. Rose of course was a performance we couldn't miss every week.

My phone buzzed.

It was the group chat with Jennie, Jeongyeon, me and Sana

Sana— What do you two think Dahyun and momo have to share??