....Same Encounter....

SANA

I woke up on the couch. Jeongyeon was cuddled up with a pillow next to me. I got up to make a coffee for us. She was dead asleep. We ended up talking and watching about ten movies last night.

A knock on the door scared to shit out of me. I jumped back and held my chest.
Jeongyeon started to stir.

I opened the door. That man looked at me.
"Is Jeongyeon here?"

"Yes. She's sleeping."

"Oh ok. You were with her last night?"

"Yes I was"

"I just needed to give her this. She doesn't have many days left and are you her girlfriend?" I don't know right now!

"Yeah.."

"Ok good. Then you just keep an eye and make sure from after this date she doesn't go back to drinking. I say one drink a month but that's even taking it to far ok?"

"Ok. I'll make sure she doesn't drink again."

"Good. Tell her I said good luck. She's done really good. A changed person really. It's insane to see what drinking can do to a person"

"You got that right" he smiled one last time before heading down the hallway and in the elevator.

I turned back into the apartment. Jeongyeon was sitting up rubbing her eyes. "Sana?"

"Yeah?"

"What did he want?"

"Just a date looks like next week you'll be released. He said for me to keep an eye on you so that's what I'm going to do" she jumped up in excitement and hugged me.

"Woo! Finally."

"Your free!" She laughed. "I am. Wow I did it. No one believed in me..."

"I did and always will believe in you~" I felt a kiss on my cheek. "Thanks Sana. Ooo you made coffee"
————

JIHYO

It was strange waking up to a different smell. I opened my eyes. The first thing that greeted me was the white popcorn ceiling of Jennie's room.

I sat up and looked around. There was the faint sound of a toilet flushing. A second later the door opened and Jennie walked out.

"Morning"

"Morning. Hungry?"

"What do you have?" She looked around. "Uh..I was gonna go grocery shopping yesterday but you called"

"Ok. We can go. I'll pay"

"Jihyo you don't have to"

"You let me sleep here so I insist" she rolled her eyes but accepted anyways.
"Fine you pay"

"Uh...I didn't mean..I'm sorry" I laughed. "It's ok. What do you want to get?"

"I've actually really been craving pancakes"
Get away. Get away. "Ok. We'll get those then"
"Yay!"  Her gummy smile took away my thoughts. I grabbed her hand and we headed for the store.