....Beautiful Sea....

JIHYO

"Are you sure that's the position you want?"

I nodded and took the contract out of his hand.
"Are you going to go live alone or do you want to stay here?" I'd been staying with Daniel for a while. He was the only person I'd feel comfortable around so I stayed for as long as I could but I've been feeling differently about all of this.

I'd never been in the position of power. I wanted to know how it felt. Maybe that's what I was missing. " I'll get my own place but help me find someone."

"I think I'll show you how it's done as well"

"Ok call me tomorrow when you've found someone"

"Good luck Jihyo. I hope you made the right decision...it will be much different without you."

I gave him a smile and walked away from the life that was the only thing I had.
————

"Are we leaving tomorrow Jihyo?" It's been a week sense the wedding. Everything was going good, Just me and Sana on the beach. I still can't believe that I'm a wife.

"Hello Jihyo?" Sana waved in front of my face.

"Yes we are."

"No!" She whined. "Just one more day!"

"Nayeon asked me to be home so I can help her out"

Sana frowned and walked to the window. I went up to her but she went to the next window. "We can always come back. You know how hard she's been working for my company"

Still no look. "Ok then how about this you brat. You turn around say your sorry then you look at that clock and tell me what time it is" she unfolded her arms and slowly turned to face me.

"I'm sorry. I just—"

"The time?"

"8:46...why?"

"Anywhere you want to go today I'll take you but promise not to complain it's annoying." Her face lit up like it always did and she kissed me on the cheek while hoping up and down. So cute.
"I'm sorry"

"It's fine. Let's get going!"
————

SANA

"No you first I'm scared"

The instructor nodded at Jihyo and they both went into the water. The other instructor took my hand and started going own the boats latter. I was terrified. "Wait!"

Jihyo looked up at me and smiled. "There's no way for you to sink. Start coming down" he made sure to hold onto me as I slowly put my feet on the first step.

I looked down and could see everything below me. There was all types of stuff to explore and see but other parts were still a deep blue Color that I couldn't see at all. "I can't!"

I was then grabbed and fell into the water. The instructor put his arms around me and made sure I stayed above water. Jihyo had grabbed me. She was laughing and pointing at me. "Jihyo!"     "Awe your ok baby~"

"Ok now as we said just swim on the surface most of the time so you can breathe out of your tube but then give us a thumbs up when your going under."

"Ok..." I put the mask over my eyes and put the tube in my mouth. Jihyo came up close to me and held out her hand. I took it and we swam together.

life in the ocean was so beautiful. The experience was one hundred percent better with Jihyo next to me. I felt safe.

A quick thumbs up and we went under to reach some fish. They were so vivid in color. The way they followed each other was encouraging. As long as Jihyo is with me I could thrive.

Are time quickly came to an end. We were put back on the boat and sat in silence looking at the sea ahead of us.

"Have a good day or what?"

"The best day. I think I'm ready to go home."
————

We both entered the plane hand in hand.

I was excited to finally start this married life for real but there were still some things that bugged me.