...Happy Forever....

JIHYO

"I now pronounce you wife and wife!" Everyone cheered at the top of their lungs, chapping and crying at the two figures figuring out how to react to what just happened.

It wasn't a bad dream or a good dream this time. This was real.

I stood smiling at the two who looked so filled of happiness it made me want to cry.

Just like in the dream it was a strange thing to see but it was amazing. Are wedding never felt like this.

Moving on was hard. In fact I tried so hard to just move on in the beginnings that things became stale until I was able to clear it up with Sana even more. After that talk outside I needed to have a couple more. My heart still felt unsafe letting her go but every time I'd see her and Jeongyeon together they had grown even closer. It was amazing to see.

I realized this was right. Sana was right about everything. We weren't ment for each other and people move on.

Jennie became my everything. Seeing her be so motherly towards poet melted my heart. I wanted to be with this girl forever. I told her everything about my past and everything I could remember about the things my father did to me. I went more in depth on the things I told her because I felt safe. Of course I felt safe with Sana but I was still healing, everything that me and her did together led to my healing and then I was able to get closer with someone different and share my deepest darkest secrets.

Every time I cried, Jennie cried with me. She is actually such a cry baby, a side of her I had no idea existed until we got closer. Everyday was like a new adventure. We started to travel around the world.

It was the best time of my life with my best friend. I still kept in touch with everyone. They would always want to see me and Jennie when we got back. Lots of them got engaged. Chaeyoung and Mina along with dahyun and Momo adopted children while Nayeon and Tzuyu dropped everything. The two seemed confused on what they wanted in life. Nayeon and Mina sold the company to someone else and nayeon left with Tzuyu. They still visit when they can but it doesn't bother anyone that their gone as long as their happy.

Happy and good became my favorite words. I made sure that I was always trying to follow the good that Sana told me Jeongyeon knew was following are lives and in doing that everyday was happy. I'd never been so happy in my life.

I felt arms rap around me. Another pair of arms. The two didn't say anything to me. It was more of a hug that told me we had all officially found are good. That the good has never been so good.

I was proud of Sana. Proud of who she had become. Proud of who she was with. I felt so emotional I just cried in their arms.

Jeongyeon lifted up my head. "It's your turn next." And then she handed me something small.

Sanas ring. Sana brought Jennie over. Everyone watched knowing what was about to happen. My hands shook in happiness while holding the ring. Without even knowing it the two had just set this whole thing up.

Before I knew it I smiled and got down on one knee. Tears fell from Jennie's cheeks. Before I could say anything she was already nodding her head and saying yes. "Jennie Kim. Will you be my wife?"

"Yes!" So happy.

SANA

Are plan worked out. Jeongyeon and I watched them with blurry vision from are tears. Everyone cheered loud.

I didn't know how to react. It was a feeling unexplainable. Jihyo was so happy. She found her good and I found mine. Life couldn't be any better.

I stood beside jihyo and grabbed her hand. Jeongyeon went besides Jennie and took hers we all walked down the isle with pure happiness on all of are faces.