....Its Good To Have Friends....

JIHYO

I opened my eyes. Did I go home last night?
All I remember is Tzuyu and then I don't know what happened after that. It had to been like four in the morning at that time.
"Tzuyu?" I rubbed my eyes and sat up. Next to me Tzuyu was sleeping peacefully. I smiled and checked the time. Three pm.

Shit the company. I slowly got up and dressed myself. I picked up tzuyus clothes along with a bottle of water and set it up on the bed side table. Before I could go she moaned and reached next to her. "Ugh.." she sat up. I waved at her from the door she waved back but had a cute pout on her face. "Where are you going?"
"I Need to check if the company is ok." I walked up to her and kissed her forehead. She was just tired and confused. "Ok."

I walked out to the living room. Mina was cuddling Chaeyoung on the couch. Nobody's at work. Damn.
I saw Tzuyu with my phone. I motioned for her to give it to me.

I called up the front desk of the company.
"Hello?"

"It's Park Jihyo. Is everything holding up well?"

"Oh mrs Park. Yes it is. We are just missing one idol for training today. I think it's Tzuyu"

"Don't worry. She's actually with me. nayeon and Mina are with me as well. We'll definitely be in tomorrow. Let the rest of tzuyus group go to their dorms. I'll make sure Tzuyu gets their soon"

"Ok. Thanks mrs Park. It was a little strange with all authority being gone"

"I apologize for that."

"Thanks. I'll start on everything"

"Ok thanks." I hung up and started to look for Sana.

I opened one door. Nayeon was all cuddled up with jeongyeon.  Naked of course. Tzuyu leaned over me and saw the whole sene.
"They finally made up" I laughed at Tzuyu. She shrugged. Wait. I looked a little harder.
"Momo is in there"

"I guess everyone enjoyed themselves." Tzuyus hand grabbed mine. I smirked at her and pinned her against the wall. She kissed me and bit her lip. I can admit Tzuyu is fucking hot in the morning. Her hair was all messed up and her cute smile just turned me on. "Let's go find Sana"

Tzuyu opened the door. Inside dahyun and Sana were up. They didn't notice us. "Dubu~ Ah Stop. Woah woah."

Definitely not just getting up. I shut the door.
Tzuyu was holding a laugh. "What?" I pushed her. "Nothing"

"Tell me"

"It's just insane how your not mad about that." I rolled my eyes. "I just don't see it as bad right now. It's strange. Let's go to the bed room. I'm not finished with you" she smiled and kissed me all the way into the room.

SANA

Dahyun was good. So good. I never wanted her to stop touching me. "Can we do this all day?"
"If you want to. We can" I smiled and nodded.
————

When we finally heard nayeon, everyone was finally up. I pouted at dahyun who was cuddling me. "Tofu. Time to get up"

"No. Let's stay"

"You can stay. I'm getting up" I poked her cheek.

"Ok fine. Only if I can have a kiss" I leaned down and kissed her she made it last a whole minute. "Thanks ok lets go."

In the main room. Nayeon was handing jeongyeon a big coffee. "Thanks" I saw no jihyo but Tzuyu was there. "Anyone see Jihyo?"

"Shower" nayeon said while handing Chaeyoung a coffee. "Ah ok" that reminded me I should take a shower as well.

I left the room. I heard Jihyo singing a song in the shower. Cute. "Princess!" The singing Stoped. "Sana? Come here" I opened the bathroom door. There she was so beautiful. I was tired from the touches but I could totally save some kisses. I began to take off my clothes. Jihyo watched me like a kid looking at candy. "How was your night?" I walked and took the soap from her hand.

"Great. Yours?" I smiled. "Very great. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself princess" I put my finger on her arm and traced up the scares leading to her cheek. She bit her lip. "Did you miss me?" She pulled me in. "Of course I did. Fuck your hot" I waved my face. She chuckled. Her lips kissed the side of my mouth.

"I felt like a kid last night. It was fun"

"Cute~ we can do this whenever you want. It's good to hang out with friends"

"Yeah it is."