....Good....

JIHYO

"Remember me~~ COCO!"

Jennie hit my arm in laughter. Poet was jumping to the song. This was probably are fifth time watching coco since Poet was staying with us. He loved the movie.

Jennie was a crying by the end. "Such a baby" she wiped her eyes. "I can't believe you didn't. Your not human" Poet laughed at me.

"Not nice you two..." I pouted.

My phone went off. Jeongyeon.

—— Jihyo. Sana asked me if we could get together to talk about that kid and so she could apologize.

"Who is it." I showed jennie.

"I don't even want to see them right now. Do they need Poet? I think he likes it here"

"I think we give them a chance...Jackson wanted Sana to raise him so we should consider it"

"Ah your right"

Ok ——

—— cool. Thanks for telling me everything yesterday. Is the kid doing good?

He's in love with Jennie. I've had to watch the same movie five times in a row. ——

—— haha. Ok well I'll see you soon.

Enjoy your night Jeongyeon. Your lucky ——

—— thanks 😉 I'll try my best to look after her

Good. I'm glad she's with you rather than me. She needed someone different ——

—— you say that like you weren't meant for her. You two were good.

I know but obviously things change and we weren't meant for each other. I have to go jennie is poking me ——

—— ok bye 👋

JEONGYEON

I don't understand how she can move on so fast. Maybe it's just because she's been with so many girls. She'll probably just move on from Jennie at some point too. That's sad how many girls I've seen Jihyo go through over the years.

Only a couple she took to the company. They never said a word. It was weird like a servant or something. Jihyo never shared anything about her past. I didn't even know her mother died until the wedding.

Jihyo was strange. "Hey babe? Isn't Jihyo weird to you. Like did she ever tell you about her past?"

"Yeah she did...why?"

"I just find it weird that Jihyo is moving on so fast but then I was thinking she's been with so many different girls in the past and that's strange because it was like they were mute. Wait! You were her servant right? What kinda fucked up term is that. Nayeon was talking about how Jihyo was all keen on finding a girl for the job"

"Uh yeah...to make this story short for you Jihyo used to be a submissive but she wanted to become a dominant and she did. She's not like that anymore though. She changed it when I got in a relationship with her"

What the fuck. Holy shit. I knew Jihyo was a control freak but like holy fuck. I had no idea. Sana looked down. "She used you to be her submissive?"

"No. I think she wanted to in the beginning though"

"And then she changed. I mean I saw her change but I had no idea what she was actually Changing from. That's crazy."

"I know. Jennie's in for the ride of her life. Get Jihyo to angry and she's on you like crazy."

"Well it's not your problem now but wow I can't believe that"

"I didn't either. It was so hard to rap my head around so when you said she was married to someone else I got even more messed up. I just can't deal with that confusion and hurting her. I hope I don't hurt you"

I pulled her in. "No you won't. I've gone through a lot so you can't hurt me as much as I've hurt myself with drinking"

"I'm glad you quit. We wouldn't be together if you didn't"

"That's why I did. I felt like something good was going to come out of it"

"And it did~"