....Baby....

SANA

I didn't believe her at all. I knew that girl had to be someone important to her.

"Jihyo"

"Y..yes?" Jihyo turned her body to me but stayed with her eyes closed, half asleep.
"Who is that Wendy girl?"

"No one important."

"Was she ever important to you?"

"Sana stop bringing her up."

"So she was important to you. Who is she?" Jihyo turned the other way. "Jihyo"

"Sana I'm half asleep." Jihyo covered her face with a blanket.

"I thought you were going to tell me things"

"I am..I'm just feeling weird about telling you."

"Did you date her?" Maybe she was a girlfriend from school.

"What no. I never saw anyone like that except you"

"Than what was she"

"Just the first page to my learning"

"First page?" Jihyo sighed. "My first sub."

"Oh."

"Like I always say, that shit is in the past so lets forget about it."

"What are you going to do when you find her?"

"Talk to her, than get her some mental help. I don't know what she's been up to or why she decided to cut herself and blame me"

"Do you think she has trauma?" Jihyo gave me a long angry stare.

"No. I don't do anything if she didn't consent to it."

"You've done that to me..." every now and then I would dream of that night or get a flashback.

"Your saying I caused you trauma? Shut it Sana"

"It doesn't just fade. It was unforgettable." Jihyos face turned soft.

"I'm..sorry. Yeah I got pissed one day. They all wanted more but I didn't so they got what they deserved. At that moment I was mad at you but I see you different. For some crazy reason I fell for you. I love you. I'm tired.....sorry Sana"

"See it's better when we open up. I love you wife~ Thank you" Jihyo sighed and pulled me in close to her. "Your a pain in my ass"

"Hehe"
————

JIHYO

She was still affected from that night. I slid away from her grasp and walked out into the kitchen. I took out a cup and got some water.

I didn't know what I was going to say when I saw Wendy. I was pissed that she would do that to herself and pissed that now Sana is worrying about my business.

I picked up my phone and called my company.
Surprisingly nayeon picked up. "Hello?"

"Nayeon. What are you doing up?"

"Working what else would I be doing? Why are you up."

"Have you found her yet?"

"No there's no traces of her anywhere. We'll keep looking but I don't think we'll find anything. Who is she anyways?"

"Don't worry about that. Go home."

"I still have to—"

"I said go home nayeon. Tzuyu must be missing you"

"She's sleeping at the dorms tonight." Nayeon signed. "Still go home."

"Bossy. How's married life?"

"Fine. I'm trying to open up more. I feel like a fucking baby around her. She forces me to talk about stuff. Is that how it is. Like a therapy appointment?"

"Yes. Usually your supposed to talk about things that trouble you Jihyo. I do it all the time with Tzuyu. She'll cuddle up with me and then I'll just start crying in her arms complaining about stuff. Ugh your job is so hard...I got to get back to it. Or did you give me the night off?"

"Night off. Enjoy it." I could feel her excitement through the phone. "Oh I will. Hey it's ok to feel like a baby sometimes. She loves learning about you and your crazy mind."

"Yeah right. Good night nayeon."

"Night Jihyo take care"