....You'll Be Ok....

JIHYO

We finally got home. I was feeling up for some relaxation after yesterday. My head still hurt from staying up all night.

Sana plopped down the couch she did a big stretch. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom."
"Ok I love you princess~"
I walked over. She kissed me passionately.
"I love you too baby"

SANA

It was quite Erie in the penthouse today.
I got up and looked in the fridge for stuff we could eat later.

Oh my god.

Pure fear. A gun touched my forehead. I shook in fear.

A girl with tears falling down her cheeks was holding the gun shaking as well. She looked angry. "Please put it down..." I begged this girl.

"What makes you so good! Why..why does she pick you."

"What do you mean"

"SHUT UP!" She slammed the gun on my forehead. I stumbled back. "What do you have that I don't!" this girl is crazy!

"Nothing!" The gun shook in front of my face.
"Why didn't Jihyo pick me! Where is she?!"

The girl looked around. I attempted to get away.

A bullet was shot right through the wall. I dropped to the floor in fear. The girl pointed the gun right back on my forehead. "If I can just kill you than maybe I have a chance!"

One. Two. Three. I waited for the bullet to possibly hit me.

"WENDY!" Jihyos voice boomed through the house. Wendy pressed the gun to my forehead harder. "Why did you choose her!"

"Wendy stop this..." Jihyos voice was shaky.
"ILL KILL HER!"

"No you won't. What your going to do is listen to me. Right now. Ok Wendy" another shot this time it hit the floor right next to me. Tears started to pour out of my eyes. So scared.
"WENDY! You better put that down."

Jihyo was definitely moving closer. I could see Wendy weakening as she got closer. "Look at me Wendy. I've been wanting to see you now on your knees. Now"

"No!"

"On your knees!" Wendy was taken aback. Her legs shook. "Listen to me wendy"

The power Jihyo held was scary. Wendy got down on her knees. Jihyo grabbed the gun from her and put her hand on her head. Wendy sighed. "Sana go outside."

I shook my head. I couldn't leave her alone.
"NOW!" I ran out the door. She almost scared me more then Wendy. It was like her old self was back. The controlling one.

JIHYO

I was beyond any emotion I've ever felt. I wanted to shoot Wendy. "THERES NO WAY YOU JUST POINTED A GUN AT SANA. WENDY I SWEAR TO GOD!"

She looked down in fear. I grabbed her neck and pulled her up. This was unacceptable. "Your luck I don't kill you!"

"WHATS SO GREAT ABOYT THAT GIRL!" Wendy shoved me hard away from her. I gritted my teeth. "She showed me how to love."

"I WOULD OF SHOWED YOU. YOU DIDN'T LET ME JIHYO! I LOVED YOU. SHES JUST A PRETTY FACE"

I grabbed my phone from counter. I couldn't take any more of this. I would end up killing this girl if she said another work.

I called 911 immediately. They answered fast.

I walked up and grabbed Wendy by the shoulder. She froze with my touch. "Stay."

"This is 911. What's your emergency"

"I have a girl who just held my wife at gun point. Earlier this year she tried to cut herself in front of my company building. I need her to get some help" the lady asked for my location and told me to wait for the ambulance and cops to show up.

"Jihyo no. I don't wanna be hospitalized!"
She was crying and became even more shaky than she already was. "You need it. That was disgusting what you did. SHAME ON YOU"
————

SANA

I ran all the way to the apartment. When I opened the door I saw jeongyeon laying with Tzuyu on the couch. They both looked at me and sat up. "What are you doing here? Are you crying. What did Jihyo do!" Jeongyeon ran over to me. Her hands went to my cheeks. Her thumbs wiped away my tears. I could still feel the gun on my head and Jihyos yell.

"What happened?" Tzuyu frowned at me. I shook my head at them. "Where's nayeon. She can explain things"

"What why..." nayeon opened the door from the other room. "Nayeon get over here"
She walked over. "What!? Oh..what happened"

"Wendy..."

JEONGYEON

Who the fuck was Wendy!? I hated whenever Sana cried. I looked at nayeon. Her hand was covering her mouth. "Did she hurt Jihyo?"
Sana shook her head.

What the hell. "She's with her. Wendy had a gun...Jihyo was able to stop her. I don't know what is going on. Jihyo told me to go outside but I'm here now" I pulled her in.

She was emotionally not there right now. Nayeon and Tzuyu looked at me worried. Momo and dahyun came from the other room.
I pulled out my phone and called Jihyo up.

"Is sana there?"

"Yes. You can't just leave her when a gun was pointed at her head Jihyo!"

"I don't need your shit jeongyeon. The police are on their way to get Wendy. Tell Sana I'm ok"

"Whatever." I thought it was so stupid how Jihyo could just tell Sana away. I know she wanted to protect her but imagine Sanas mind when she didn't know what was happening inside of the house.

We all sat down the couch. Momo handed me some snacks for Sana. "Here you go"
Sanas hands shook as she went to grab the snacks. Fucking Jihyo should be here. I know she had to get this girl help but Sana wasn't ok right now.

"Do you wanna go in bed or stay here?" She started to cry. Everyone looked at me worried.
"Hey it's ok." I lifted her up to the bedroom.

"I'm sorry it just keeps flashing in my head."

"It's ok. Jihyo said she's ok so just rest for now"

"I love you jeongyeon. Thank you" I smiled and kissed her forehead. "I love you too. I'll wake you up when Jihyos here ok?"

"Ok" I was stupid. I kissed her on the lips this time. "I hate seeing you like this Sana. It's my weakness" my heart ached seeing her sad.

"I think I'll be ok..." she still shook. I covered her up in a blanket and waved her goodbye. She smiled before closing her eyes. "Don't worry jeongyeon."

"I won't. I know your strong." I closed the door.