....Job....

JIHYO

"Sana get up." She turned and put the pillow over her face. "Then you won't get breakfast baby"

"Fine. Why do I have to go to work anyways. I just follow you around." Didn't she like my company?

"Then don't but get up and eat with me."

"Ok I'm getting up"
————

When we got into the car she seemed uncomfortable. "What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing. I'm fine."

"There's something on your mind"

"No." I looked next to me and Mina was giving me a look. "Sana spill it now"

"I can keep my thoughts to myself."

"How am I supposed to make it better if you don't tell me" Mina was now holding in a laugh. "Am I not right Mina?"

"You don't need to know everything." I thought that's what a relationship was, telling everything to your partner. "Fuck you then Sana. I'll just be concerned now. At least tell me if it's about me"

"Don't get all mad princess. I already told you this morning anyways."

So she doesn't like my company. "Why didn't you stay home then?"

"I am...I just thought you'd get mad if I actually did. Minas going to drive me back"

"I'm not mad. You can do whatever because I trust you ok?"

"Ok...there's something else. I'll tell you when you get back home."

"Another thing? Your going to drive me crazy again...whatever."

"I love you Jihyo. Sorry" I opened the door and walked out. "Love you"
————

—— When can we talk?
—— ??
—— Can I stop by your office today??

I checked my phone and opened the door to my office. I didn't even reply but there she was. Sana already had my mind in circles, now I have to deal with her.

"Sorry...I just thought I would wait for you. I don't have a shift at the bar until tonight...so"

"So what do you want to talk about"

"if everything with us is clear...I still want to be friends."

"It's stupid for you to even come. Yes we're clear don't worry about stupid shit Jennie."

"Sorry. Why are you mad. Did something happen?"

"I said don't worry about stupid shit. I gotta get going Nayeons been texting me for an hour."
————

SANA

"So your saying I could help you guys out...like a job?"

"Yes. We definitely need some help moving so as much help as we can get Sana. I'll tell Momo once she gets out of the shower. She's all stressed about moving the workshop so having you around will be good."

"Awesome. Is it far?"

"It's going to be moved to a big place and in a really popular area actually."

"Woah. I'm proud of you two!! Chaeyoung to!"

Dahyun laughed.

"Ok we'll see you tomorrow at six." That early. "Six!?"

"Yep. Then we'll be finished around four or even five if there's extra to do"

What a hard day but I need to do this for myself. "Ok! I'll be up at six"

"Nice! See you"
————

I herd the door open and Jihyos keys hit the counter. She sighed loudly.

I walked out to the kitchen and saw her taking out some leftovers. "How was work?"

"Tiring. How about you?"

"Good. I start tomorrow at six"

"Wait. I was kidding...you start work tomorrow?" I nodded. "It's not really work but I'm getting paid to help so it's like a first ever job"

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jihyo took out some whiskey and two cups. "I..wanted to surprise you.."

"Surprise me? Well I am surprised. Who for?"

"Momo. Her company is getting a big revamp so I'm helping with the move. I was thinking.."

"What?" A cup was handed to me. I took a drink. "Maybe after that. I could get a real job.."

Jihyo rolled her eyes. "Why would you need that. We don't need anymore money."

"But..I want to"

"But you have a job already"

"What?"

"Your my servant. I like you around. You keep me safe.." why can't she just understand.

"Why can't you let me do it?"

"I worry about your safety if I'm not there" she walked closer. "If that's what you want to do than fine but I seriously rather you just work with Momo instead of some other places that could have you in danger."

"How am I going to be in danger Jihyo!?"

"Don't raise your voice. I just worry ok.." her lips kissed the side of my mouth. "Ok fine Sana. I trust your decision." 

"Thanks Jihyo. It means a lot to me."

"Just tell me if you need anything. Don't hide in your little shell. Tell me things. This is good you told me this. Ok?"

"Ok. I'm excited to start looking now!"