....Love Changes....

JENNIE

I was happy for Jihyo to let Sana go. She seemed definitely affected by it so tried my best to comfort her.

We drove to go pick up Poet at his school.
When I say this boy was precious I mean it. He was the sweetest thing. Jihyo talked to the teacher. Poet walked over to me with his over sized backpack on.

"Hi~"

"Who are you?" He looked up at me. "I'm Jihyos girlfriend jennie. Nice to met you Poet"

He looked down at his feet. From the distance I heard kids taking about some food. Poets head turned towards them. "Ooo wanna go eat?" He nodded.

Jihyo walked over. "Jihyo we need to find a good pizza place"

"Why? He wants to go"

"No I'm forcing him to go. Yes he wants to. Here let's go"
————

JIHYO

Jennie was so cute with Poet fast asleep in her arms. The two surprisingly got along pretty well. "You look like a real mother"

"A hot one" she winked. "Ah stop, don't get me going"

"Haha. Isn't he so cute. I feel so bad for him"

"Me to"
————

JEONGYEON

The whole situation made me angry but whatever. I knew Sana would still have feeling for Jihyo. I mean the two were married. It surprised me that Jihyo had wanted to move on so fast.

Sana was laying on the couch with the blanket covering everything but her eyes so she could look at the tv. She was ashamed and embarrassed about earlier.

Did she even want to be with me?

"Sana talk to me" I walked over and grabbed the end of her blanket. She whined as I pulled it off of her. "Jeongyeon, stop"

"No talk to me babe"

"Fine.." I took a seat next to her. She avoided my eyes. "Everything is fine. I just need to know if you actually like me"

"I already said I did"

"Why don't I believe you. Your not just using me to get your mind off of Jihyo are you"

SANA

Jihyo loved jennie. I told myself I loved Jeongyeon. I do love her. Jihyo is over.

"I love you a lot. My mind needs time to recover. Jihyo was my first love..it's so hard jeong"

"I understand. Lean on me. I did that when I broke up with Nayeon. Probably not the best way if you can remember but you seriously helped me"

"Jeongyeon~" she pulled me in for a kiss. I melted right into it. Her smile was everything I needed right now. She kissed me until all my problems felt like they were gone, Like I never even felt anything for Jihyo anymore. I now had something special that would look after me. Jeongyeon. My new princess.

"I love you so much."

"How much?"

"More than anything." She shrugged. "I don't believe you"

"What? Don't play with me. I do love you."

"Than be mine"

"I am" she shook her head. "Mine forever. I don't want a wedding. I don't want hearts and flowers I just want to know that I'll have you always by my side." I felt the pressure but whatever, take leaps and in this moment I took a leap that I could never go back on. "Yours forever."

I had told Jihyo I would be hers. Just like any story things change. I changed my feelings. I fell in love with Yoo Jeongyeon.

The smile on her face was wide. That little smirk appeared on her face. She kissed me softly. "Ah you're beautiful..."

I kissed her back. "Can we go apologize to Jihyo though. I feel bad about everything and I want to try and raise Poet. We could do a switch thing..maybe"

"Ok sounds doable. don't feel like you have to take on that responsibility right away though. I'm sure jennie is getting along with the kid she seems more motherly then we could ever be"

"You could be motherly~" she chuckled. "Yeah right.."

"No I'm serious. You'll like Poet. Here give Jihyo a text for me and then we'll figure out a date"

"Ok~ love you babe"

"Love you jeong"