....Change....

JIHYO

What are we looking for in life. Love? Happiness? Family? Wealth?

In my story to thought love was the answer as soon as I laid my eyes on someone special but in the end we ended up destroying each other.
Even if it may seem that we were fine just like the other moments in are lives are hearts ached and we stopped breathing. An escape was vidal for survival and that's just what she did to save both of us.

Was that right? I'll never know because she's gone and I don't want to go back.

Something that you can't get your mind off of. Get away. Runaway.

I stood looking around my now empty penthouse. Those doors stared me down. Every moment with her flashed in my mind. I needed to leave. Leave it all behind.

It was stupid of me but She knew where I was going and I knew where she was going. Back to the people that also held a place in are hearts.

It's stupid yes but maybe that's the right way.

"Hello?" I herd people in the back talking. Music was playing. Must be at the bar. She still held that job. "It's me"

"Jihyo..."

"Can we hangout?" My words sounded empty. Emotional.

"Yeah we can...my place?"

"Yes because I don't have a place anymore"

"Is everything ok?" She gave me a worried tone

"Yes I'll be ok. I'm on my way now. Skip work. I need someone right now" just like my past I wanted to jump onto something like a controller because that's the only thing I knew but this time would be different. I wanted closeness with her. To feel her holding me tight as I cried and talked about my problems.
————

SANA

I was woken up with a light tap. No dreams no nightmares. I thought I'd at least have one.

Momo looked down at me with a bright smile on her face. "Off to work?"

"No. It's my day off. I thought I'd spend it with you. You need it" I explained everything to her last night.

"Should I go to her?"

"If that's what you think then yes."
I took a deep breath and got out of bed. Momo kissed my cheek. "I'll give you a ride"
"Thanks Momo."
————

I stood at her door. I was feeling more emotional then I thought I was after making my decision.

The door opened and a shocked face looked at me. I ran up to her and she hugged me. "Sana. What are doing here?"

"Too see you, why else?"

"Ok come in. I was just watching parasite."

"Oh I love that movie." She motioned me in with a smile on her face.

She handed me a coffee. "Thanks."

"So why did you come here?"

"I broke up Jihyo" her eyebrows raised. "I wasn't expecting that. Did she do something?"

"No. I was sick of causing trouble in her life"

"So you brought the trouble to me?" I hit her arm. "I'm just kidding. I like your trouble~"

"Thanks Jeongyeon but I just really didn't want to hurt her anymore you know?"

"Yeah I understand. It's good you were able to make that decision but so is that why your here to you know..."

"I'm here to watch a movie stupid!"

"Eh?"

"With you~ let's go"
————

JIHYO

The place smelt of a store in a mall. I enjoyed it. It was fresh. Cleared my mind.

She looked around and then pointed at the fridge. "Uh...are you hungry or thirsty?"

I wasn't any of that. "No. Let's just sit down" I took a seat on the couch where a blanket was. She sat next to me and put it around herself like a burrito. "I missed my couch! Feels so warm." I smiled at her.

"It's just you here?"

"Yes. I know it's really big but surprisingly cheap. Jisoo found it"

"Their all doing good?"

"They are. I usually still see them at work for a drink. You should drink with us tomorrow. Hanging out recently has been boring so I need someone to spice it up."

"You just missed the way I spiced it up" She shrugged. "I thought you'd never call me again after getting married and stuff. How's that doing?"

"We're done. Don't worry I'll be ok."

"Oh Jihyo. You seemed so well with her. I understand how you feel."

"Do you?" I chuckled. "Yes I do! I've broken up with someone before. Don't believe me?"

"When you broke up with me?"

"Uh...that really affected me ok" she covered her face.

"I'm sorry"

"No! It's ok. It only affected me for like a week"
I didn't want to affect anyone. Do you think Jeongyeon would hit her again? No she's changed.

"Yeah..."

"So are you planning on moving to a new house?"

"I don't know. I haven't even planned anything. I wanted out of that place."

"You could stay here since you brought a couple suitcases anyways. There's a guest room or you could just sleep with me" I took a deep breath. Change. Change.

"I'll sleep with you if that's ok"

"Yeah it is. My rooms messy though..."

"Let's go clean it then. Lazy" I picked her up. "Jihyo! I was comfortable"

"And I'd like to be comfortable in your room tonight let's go"