....Selfish....

JIHYO

I went back to the penthouse. Poet was watching tv. I needed to figure out who I could trust. There was no way I could get a babysitter tonight.

I needed to call the school as well.
"Hey poet. Do you really like school?"

"Yeah. I have lots of friends" of course he did. So staying home wasn't an option. I could definitely have Mina bring him that would mean that I have time to be with Jennie before I need to come back to poet. I signed my company off but I never told her so I could just say I need to still help out but in reality I would come here. If Sana could just take care of him at night. Jeongyeon must work nights. Ok that's a plan. "What are you thinking about?"

"About how I'm going to be here for you."

"Your my new dad? That's what the other lady said"

"Well not your dad but me and Sana are like your moms" No.

"You can have two moms?" I laughed. "Of course you can."

"That's cool"
————

SANA

Jeongyeon tucked me into bed. "So like what really happened babe?"

"Well Jackson wanted to go get something to eat and we got in an accident on the way." Jackson was dead now. What was left of him was Poet. I had to keep my promise.

"Ah I can't believe this. Make sure to put my number into the hospital. I was so worried. You could've ended up like him..." she wiped a tear from her eye. "It's over now so just forget about it. I'm sure he's up in the sky happy. I can't imagine what Poet is feeling"

"Poet?"

"Uh! That's his brother! He was at the hospital crying and stuff"

"Ah that makes it even worse. I mean it's one thing if you have no family but like imagine being a single parent and dying.."

"That would be horrible..." Should I just tell her. That wouldn't be right. He wanted me to raise Poet not me and Jihyo. But why do I feel the need to raise him with Jihyo. If Jeongyeon and Jennie found out they wouldn't freak but why raise him with just me and Jihyo. We could switch from me and Jeongyeon to jennie and Jihyo.

"Ah Jeongyeon I don't know!"

"Know what!?" I don't know my own feelings!

"Nothing I'm just feeling sad about this whole thing."

She got in next to me and cuddled up in a ball.
"I wish I skipped work like I was going to.."
————

JIHYO

I called jennie and said I needed to stop at minas first to talk about the company. I didn't know if I should tell Chaeyoung as well but unlike what I thought earlier I think they could keep a secret.

Chaeyoung opened the door and let me in. Mina was sitting on the couch. "What are you doing here?"

"I need to talk about something that I need you to do. I need to know you guys can keep a secret first"

"Of course we can...wait you didn't do something with Sana did you?" I rolled my eyes at her. "No but it does involve her"

"Ok. We can keep a secret"

"Thanks Mina...so when Jackson died he left something behind."

Chaeyoung tilted her head. "What?"

"He left his son Poet behind"

"Your kidding Jihyo..." I shook my head. I wish I was kidding. "His will stated that Poet would go to Sana. So me and Sana decided to raise him but like I need someone to drive him to school"

"That's why you came?! Wait your just gonna tell me and Mina and not everyone? Jihyo at this point everyone would understand that situation. He could have nine mothers."

"Yeah Jihyo. I think that's best. Why did you want to hide this? This is like huge"

"Sana said she wanted to raise him with me. I told her just go raise him with jeongyeon but then she's all like no you signed the paper in are names. I don't want this. I want to get away from her guys." Chaeyoung pulled me in for a hug.

"I think Sana still likes you"

"What"

"Why would she be doing this if she doesn't. I mean what did she say"

"That she still loved me. She can't do that to jeongyeon." Jeongyeon would be crushed.

"We know she can't but she still will. She's just like that. You know once she gets something in her mind she doesn't ever stop. You were always on her mind"

"No I don't want her anymore." You wanted to leave so keep it that way. Please.
————

SANA

"Sana! I can't believe you! You've been keeping all this a secret! I bet you've been cheating on me with her!"

"No. No. I haven't! I just.."

"Just what! Secretly taking care of a kid with her behind my back! What am I not good enough to support you in that decision!? Sana think!"

I felt the world sinking underneath me. A shadow eating me up. Who do I love?! Tell me!
Get her out of my head!

Every moment with Jihyo I threw it all away when I left her. Why did I leave. Why am I thinking about her!?

Jeongyeon was crying. She held a beer in her hand and a...

No no. My heart beat was unsteady. Everything hurt.

"Think about what you've done. YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

In my hands a bloody belt. Fear ran through my body. Sadness, anger, anxiety.

Three broken people in front of me.

Soulless eyes coming for me, afraid of what they were going to do.

I attempted to defend myself but the attacks came in tenfolds. They stung every part of me. Making me feel so weak. So broken.

"Sana how dare you make me fall in love with you again....selfish bitch."