....Stop Holding On....

JIHYO

"Help me baby~"

"What's wrong? I'll help you know that.." she put her forehead on mine and those sparkling eyes gave me their full attention.

"I think Sana is trying to get back into my life"
Her brows furrowed. "Like as a friend or more?"

"More. She told me she still loved me and there's something else I need to tell you"

"Did she try something else on you!?"

"No but you know Jackson who died in the accident" she got off the bed and started to pace. "Yeah?"

"He had a child. It said in his will for Sana to raise the kid. Sana wants to raise it with me and not tell anyone"
Jennie gave me a baffled look. "That's how she's going to get you! She's gonna make you fall in love with the time you two are getting together alone with that child"

"What if she doesn't mean to?"

"Still Jihyo. It will happen...just like how she came back in the first time but this time she's with that other girl like really connected to her"
I sighed. "What do I do"

"Tell everyone, who gives a shit. Here let's get dressed and go right now. Where's the kid?"

"Mina brought him to school earlier"

"Ok. Come here" she pulled me in for a hug. I felt so safe. "I love you jennie. I'm sorry"

"It's ok, just like back then you need to be assertive. I know your afraid to hurt Sana again but she deserves it this time. That's bullshit for her to drag you into these questions. You shouldn't be battling your mind. She made it up when she left you and It needs to stay that way"

"Your right. Let's go"
————

SANA

Jeongyeon wanted to spend the day watching movies with Momo and dahyun.

What I didn't expect was for Jihyo to come in with Jennie.

Jennie looked at me with piercing eyes. It was just like the look she gave me in the dream.
Jeongyeon waved at the two but secretly rolled her eyes. "Hey Jihyo, Jennie" dahyun walked over and hugged them both. Jennie gave her a cute smile. I can see why Jihyo would like her so much. She's not that hot.

"Jeongyeon can we talk to you?" No.

"Jihyo." I stood up.

"Or do you wanna tell the whole house Sana. Your choice." I sat right back down.

"I said nobody Jihyo."

"I've decided that's fucking stupid." Jeongyeon looked at me confused. Ah come on.

"Why!?"

"Because you want something to happen that I don't"

"I said nothing was going on between us!"

"then don't you dare tell me you still love me Sana" everyone was shocked. Jeongyeon stood up and walked over to Jihyo. "Hey don't come in here with your girlfriend and make Sana feel all bad for something she said"

Jennie stepped in. "Your just gonna defend her when she said that. Imagine what else she would've done. She wants to raise a child with Jihyo and she wasn't planning on telling anyone"

"What!?" Jennie you bitch. Come on!

"Jackson died and left in his will for Sana to raise up his kid. I didn't want to leave the kid alone so I accepted the papers but Sana was all let's not tell anyone. I told her to raise him with you so this is your chance Sana Raise Poet with everyone or I'll take him for myself."

"Jihyo nothing was going to happen."

"Just like nothing was going to happen when you almost went for drinks with Jackson. I saved you then and I'm saving you now."

"Don't tell me you haven't been thinking about me!" Jeongyeon turned my way and gave me an angry look.

"I've been having dreams about your wedding...it's sometimes regret but I know you love her or do you not I'm confused"

"Yes I do!"

"Then stop"

"I—"

"Stop. You said you didn't want to hurt me anymore. Having you try to be around me hurts. Give me time to move on and then we can be friends."

I started to cry. What did I do. Why did I leave her. Old memories constantly flashed through my mind. One second I was in love with jeongyeon and the other second Jihyo.

Jeongyeon sighed. "Sana..."

"I don't know anymore.. I'm sorry Jihyo. I shouldn't of left you...I'm dumb. So dumb."

"Your heart is with someone else right now and so is mine. Look Sana. You have a great person willing to love you. We'll figure out the Poet situation soon." She walked over and placed a kiss on my head. "Goodbye"

"Jihyo..."

"Stop holding on"

"Your still holding on too..."

"Well not anymore. I'm sorry"