....First....

JIHYO

"Did you hurt her?"

Daniel called me and explained that he had found a girl. He said she was older than me but interested in talking to me about the whole thing. I have no idea what to expect with this. I had only been on the other side of it. I had no idea how to show a woman older than me that I could look after her in every way except love.

I wouldn't let myself be in love with anyone. I was never interested in the whole dating thing. I had no idea how it was done and it was stupid. I liked being a sub but the feeling of when I was able to take control of the situation was exciting for me, so that's what I decided.
————

Daniel arranged for us two to meet at his place. He would leave right as I entered the house to give us some alone time and establish things.

I patted the sweat from my palm onto my jacket and opened the door. I was nervous but I was excited at the same time.

When I opened the door I heard Daniel talking to the girl about his job. He was spitting lies out to her because he was never out and spent his days playing around with me until we were both ready to pass out.

I bowed at him and then at Wendy. She was very beautiful. Her hair was a white blonde. You could probably find her in a crowded place like nothing her hair stood out so much. Her smile was bright but not to much. She had a rich red color on her lips. It was the first thing I looked at. Her lips were so nice. I couldn't wait to start.

Daniel hugged me and kissed my cheek before opening the door and leaving me with Wendy.
She looked at me. Her eyes scanned me like a robot looking for a villain.

I walked up and held out my hand. "Park Jihyo." She accepted my hand shake. "Wendy. Nice to meet you." It was awkward very awkward. I hated this feeling. I usually was like this around my father. The feeling attached it's self to my skin and attacked my thoughts of the countless times the awkward moments led to hurtful ones.

"Are you ok?" She tilted her head at me. I was unaware that I had blanked out. "Yeah I'm fine. Here let's sit down..."
————

Are talk went well. She was very nice and listened to everything I said as if I was in such high power. It felt nice. I wanted more of it.

My thoughts of course got to me. I was ready to start this thing. I wanted to see how she would be in bed. Her eyes constantly looking into mine made me feel crazy. I just wanted to pin her down or something but I was still the sub. I had to learn before I jumped on her and took control.

I handed her over the contract that Daniel had first given to me at the beginning of are relationship. "Read over this and text me if you have any problems with it. I'm willing to change stuff like establishing hard limits from soft ones."

"Ok. Sounds good." She smiled and walked out of the door.
————

My anxiety kicked in. I had just switched positions with Daniel. He was really committed to teaching me about being a dom.
It surprised me how much he was willing to teach me about the subject.
————

A week of Daniels training and I felt eager to start.

—— I looked over the contract several times. Everything is fine for me. I'm excited to start this with you mrs.Park.

I smiled at my phone and decided that I wanted her over now. She accepted it right away and I waited nervously at my apartment. Daniel gave me a couple of things to try when she came over.