....go home....

SANA

Me and Jihyo stayed quiet the rest of the walk to Momos. She insisted that she should come check it out and make sure Momo was doing everything right but Momo wanted to do it her way not Jihyos.

"Ok here it is"

"Pretty big. Are those the dorms?" Jihyo pointed up to the second floor of the building. I'd never been up there. The first floor was what I'd been through. "I don't know. Probably if Momo is really thinking about starting up kpop" Jihyo nodded and we headed into the building.

We saw nayeon and dahyun eating some donuts while Momo was frantically trying to pick things up. Jihyo and I walked up to them.
"Hey guys!" Dahyun turned and smiled at me.

Nayeon looked at Jihyo and smiled. "So you took a break to I see. Left it to Mina?"

"Yes." Jihyo said with confidence. Mina was always super responsible I'm glad she has a chance to show it.

"Oh yeah thanks Sana for getting those guys. They all texted me and were really excited!" Momo said while stealing dahyuns donut half.
"Hey! Raccoon!" Momo laughed and got powder on her face.

Jihyo was inspecting the place like she had just walked into a foreign land. Momos place was definitely different from Jihyos style. Jihyo had more of an extreme modern feeling which showed through her groups except one. Straykids was actually a experiment group. She had gotten backlash for always going for the sexy and modern look so she changed it up and that group got her to the top. Now she enjoys expanding into new themes for her groups.

Jihyo gave me a smile and walked to Momo. "Nice place. You'll do good. I like that everything seems so different. Keep exploring. It will always stay fresh and fun that way" Momo jumped up and cheered. "Thanks Jihyo!" Her arms went around Jihyo in a attempt to hug her. Jihyo being awkward patted Momos back and pulled away after a second. Nayeon laughed at the two.

"Nayeon we should get going. Mina must be having anxiety by now."

"Ugh fine. We have to let Mina do more next time though how do you think she'll get over her anxiety?"

"I don't know. Maybe not being thrown at it for hour and hours at time. Things take time you know that."

"Yeah. Yeah" they both waved goodbye and left. Dahyun immediately hugged me and put her face into my neck. "Nice to see you too..."

"Sorry. You just look so cute today." I patted dahyuns head. "Thanks dubu."

"I'm so tired. Can I just stay like this?" Momo laughed at her. Dahyun continued to cling onto me. "I have to go help upstairs. You two can chill out" dahyun nodded at Momo and closed her eyes.

I just stood awkwardly thinking about Jihyo. I wanted to know the whole story of what happened to that girl. What did Jihyo do to hurt her, but that would take a lot out of Jihyo to tell me so it was better to just use my imagination.

I looked past dahyuns shoulder. I could have sworn that girl outside was just giving me the nastiest look. The girl was on a phone and looked kinda scared. She had white blonde hair that didn't look natural at all. She turned and we made eye contact for only a second before she went on waking and put her phone down.

"Dubu. I can't breathe." Dahyun feel asleep standing up. I decided to bring her home.
————

We both walked to their apartment. Dahyun couldn't stop yawing. "Tired tofu. Is a cute tofu" I poked her cheek. She smiled and slumped over. "A tired tofu is a sad one."

"Why?" I pulled her next to me. "I wanna help Momo."

"She's got this you—"

"Sana!" Jackson was standing just head of us waving at me. Dahyun looked at him with a strange look. "Hello" I waved back and he ran over to us excited.